The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

The sad thing is £20M isn’t a great deal of money in the premier league for a player, but you’re absolutely right that Ashley wouldn’t pay that. 

The lad looks decent but what makes me hesitant is Josef Martinez who is the striker for the team basically has a goal a game in the MLS but a horrifically bad strike rate in the years prior when he played at Torino. 

On 7/10/2018 at 19:26, Andrew said:

Steven Taylor has just signed for Wellington Phoenix :lol: I guess thats my NZ team choice sorted!

Scored a cracker on Sunday - usual look on his face afterwards - i.e. how did that happen :) 

5 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Could we not get Danny Drinkwater on loan from Chelsea in January? 

Depends on if Chelsea will pay 99% of his wage while he’s here, we’ll pay him the other 1% in discount sports direct goods and £10 taybarns vouchers 

Edited by 247

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well I thought about explaining the rules on domestic loans to him but he probably wouldn’t understand any of it.

Bit harsh on mr. essembee here, he delivers mackem news on a regular basis and ridicules them. He’s alright is mr. essembee 

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/12/west-brom-want-sweetener-if-newcastle-united-are-to-buy-salomon-rondon-report/

This from an article about Rondon over at The Mag

When asked about how the transfer planning for January is going, worryingly the manager replied that no targets are yet being pursued because as yet he still has no idea of what budget, if any, he will have to spend.

Edited by trooper

• 2 weeks later...