The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

It seems like in Almiron and Martins Rafa is targeting players with creativity. Which we are in need of. Atsu isn’t a PL player, Kenedy has been dire all season and although I like Ritchie he can’t do it alone and he is fairly workmanlike. 

I’d like a striker in to fill in for Rondon when injured/come on as a sub, but I think if we did get those two in Rondon will get a lot more chances. We’ll get neither. 

• Like 1

I'm taking all these links with a massive pinch of salt considering what I've heard about Rafa and Charnley's relationship recently and what that's meant with the scouting meetings. Not to be dropping ITK bait or owt but unless those talks with Ashley went somewhere on Saturday, I wouldn't be expecting much unless they pay daft money for Almiron.

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Why not? Rumour came from AS

Because it is a rumour about us signing a player that involves us competing with another team for them.

Typical tactic by Ashley and his little lackey Charnley, just keep delaying and pissing about until someone else gets them. If this is who Rafa wanted they’ve known since before the window opened. 

Looking forward to hearing from Ashley’s pack of bastards, fuck knuckle Ferdinand, and hairy sex pest Keys all about how he’s footing the bill for another relegation, it’s not his fault that Rafa left, and he’s trying his best to sell. Maybe they can then trot out some bonus lines about how he saved us from that insurmountable £100m debt the club was in, while ignoring that it keeps increasing no matter how much money the club makes with next to fuck all (PL football wise) going out the door. 

Was nice having a widely respected, professional manager, I wonder which abhorrent, widely forgotten about idiot we’re going to get when Rafa leaves. If Ferdinand wants us to thank Ashley for getting Rafa in (we all know Benitez approached the club) then should we also thank him for a bloke that couldn’t even be bothered to learn the names of the clubs best players and also called a journalist a cunt in his opening press conference? How about the one who attacked an official and an opposition player and called a respected manager a cunt? Or even the return of the first fucker who announced himself on talkSPORT out of nowhere yet again not bothering his arse to learn the players names? I mean come on ffs, that was a manager who had been sacked from a League One side and a bloke who hadn’t had a job in football for ages. Duck lipped fucking idiot, my respect for both Jenas and Humphrey increased when they called him out for his bollocks. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, NobbySol said:

SSN saying we've agreed to sign Jordan Lukaku on loan from Lazio. 

Left back - Belgian International. 

Loan market again...... 

Aye he seems canny only started 19 Serie A games in 2 & a half years while being on the bench 55 times.  I'm sure Rafa's  ecstatic.

19th highest income, not profit. We are in a recovery process. Ashley has made mistakes, but hopefully we'll be back to were we should be in a season or two with support from the fans. Debt from previous regime holding us back not to forget. We could have ended up being relegated twice in a row.

7 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

19th highest income, not profit. We are in a recovery process. Ashley has made mistakes, but hopefully we'll be back to were we should be in a season or two with support from the fans. Debt from previous regime holding us back not to forget. We could have ended up being relegated twice in a row.

'We' :lol:

You can drop the act. You were rumbled after your first post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

:lol: This is absolutely CT using a spell checker.

• Haha 4