The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

13 minutes ago, sch00lraider said:

My sides are splitting. You are a true comedian.

Given that 1) you’re being sarcastic and 2) you’re a boring cunt with woeful patter, I’ll take that as a compliment. 

• Haha 1

Getting these loan players will hurt the team long term. Next season we will  up to now be 3 players short. As Lakaku, Kenedy & Rondon return back to their clubs, given their ridiculous buy out clauses. Also West Brom let it be known early on they would be interested in buying Gayle. So in fact we'll be 4 players short Ashley's asset stripping of the team continues the bastard. Anyone for tennis on Tuesday night before the Man City game ?

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I cannot see how an understudy to Dummett is going to strengthen the squad,even if he is valued at £19m.

What's the point in you?

1 hour ago, LooneyToony said:

The Fish said that Howmanheyman's come out to the tune of Beethoven's 5th Symphony.  What?  Melodious, Beethoven!  I can't hear you!

th?id=OIP.Q_g25XTdBAM6BuHVVdkpoAHaHa&pid

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He was crocked, you can’t blame Charnley for that. You can blame him for leaving it so late in the window to even attempt a loan deal.

That’s the problem. It’s the same brexitesque approach we see every transfer window. Leaving it late and watching things going tits up.

You could think there is a method in it though...

• Like 2

I’m actually glad we didn’t sign him and end up with another slimani situation, where you have a player who is only half fit for a handful of games.

But it exposes the failing strategy yet again. It’s a false economy to leave it so late and end up haggling over crocks or rejects no other club wants. You end up with a dud or no one at all and gamble survival in the championship players in the squad.

I sort of understand why Rafa's been embarrassed/reluctant to  talk about transfers while the windows been open. But surely by Friday the gloves should be off with Rafa having nothing to lose. Also the local journo's should be asking him if the not signing an extension no transfer money story was true. Also how many players were on Rafa's list. Plus does Rafa have a future at Newcastle or is this the final straw. We'vs all been very  patient & he's not been pushed on transfers etc. But I think by the time we get to this Fridays presser we deserve some answers.

I'm not ITK, but I have this on good authority, apparently the deal broke down because Rafa refused to foot the bill for the medical on top of what it was going to cost him to pay for the loan fee, player wages and agent fees. His scouts work pro bono so it’s not as if he has too many expenses he can’t afford to pay a medical bill.

As the manager, it’s about time he started investing in the team properly and putting his money where his mouth is. Need new players? Well f***ing spend some money then!

If we go down because we weren’t willing to pay extra on a medical, there will be hell on.

I’ll leave renewing right until the last minute, let them sweat for a change.

Amateurs...
Taken from NO..
  • Haha 1