The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

29 minutes ago, sch00lraider said:

I think you need some help with thoughts like that. Very disturbing.

Can we just get something clear. Toontastic.net isn't like these other forums where you can just waltz in and suddenly make friends with people. We're snobby, rather perpetual and overall cliquey. 

Most of us have known each other for years, I went to my first piss up when I was 16 and that was 16 years ago. Don't get excited - those numbers add up to 32. 

We've filled our quota on contrary twats and that quota is one and we let him stay out of sympathy or something.

Basically we don't want your 'different opinion' or your 'take on things'. I want opinions I already know well in advance and agree with.

We don't want to be your friend, fuck off. 

Signed, 

The Staff 

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

On 26/01/2019 at 19:45, sch00lraider said:

Do you go crying to the teacher when someone takes your pencil at school? You little tell tale you!

That's me telt. :lol:

On 27/01/2019 at 19:30, LooneyToony said:

Rogerio.  That's all I have to say.

He's playing at Sasussual, Sassuuuluua....he's playing in Italy at the moment! :mad:

I thought you were a Phil Collins tribute act for a second.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, sch00lraider said:

He has changed. He's got rid of idiots like LLambias, Wise, McClaren and brought in Benitez.

So, he appointed shit personnel who he eventually got rid of, well after the damage was already done. Then, when he made a good appointment (one you can’t really give him much credit for, because Benitez approached the club rather than vice-versa) he has failed to give him anything like the appropriate financial backing, has used an incompetent fuckwit like Charley as a conduit because he won’t even speak to the manager directly and has suffered a breakdown in the relationship with Rafa to the extent virtually no one sees him staying beyond the end of his contract, thus losing arguably the best manager we’ve ever had. And you’re trying to present this behaviour as evidence of some sort of positive change in the way Ashley conducts his business at the club? Nice one

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

So, he appointed shit personnel who he eventually got rid of, well after the damage was already done. Then, when he made a good appointment (one you can’t really give him much credit for, because Benitez approached the club rather than vice-versa) he has failed to give him anything like the appropriate financial backing, has used an incompetent fuckwit like Charley as a conduit because he won’t even speak to the manager directly and has suffered a breakdown in the relationship with Rafa to the extent virtually no one sees him staying beyond the end of his contract, thus losing arguably the best manager we’ve ever had. And you’re trying to present this behaviour as evidence of some sort of positive change in the way Ashley conducts his business at the club? Nice one

And that's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of detrimental effect he's had on the club.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Imagine owning a Premier League football club, the most lucrative money spinner there is which has guaranteed money every year and not making that your main focus and instead relying on hoovering up dying retail stores that nobody goes in anymore :lol: 

All this proves to me (buying all these companies) regarding NUFC its not buisiness it's personal.

21 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and put that chance at 0%, retroactive to the first time we were linked with him.

There will be no outlay on permanent deals. We might get a loan. Maybe. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Aye, I reckon it’ll be some perma crock on loan and Ashley will expect to be thanked for his hard work.

As an aside, I’d love to hear how we actually handle ourselves in negotiations. We need a tell-all book from some agents/clubs executives because I can only imagine how small time and pathetic we are.

30 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, I reckon it’ll be some perma crock on loan and Ashley will expect to be thanked for his hard work.

As an aside, I’d love to hear how we actually handle ourselves in negotiations. We need a tell-all book from some agents/clubs executives because I can only imagine how small time and pathetic we are.

Inevitably in a position we do not actually need anyone in. Maybe another centre-half, that'd be brill.