The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Hmm very strange when this morning there was less than 5% of signing him. Now all of a sudden he's on his way over a couple of hours before the new round of protests begin. Carry on protesting lads & lasses regardless of wether he signs or not, up yours Ashley

Edited by trooper

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

120 mins before kick off where Ashley is going to get fuckin panneled? Fuck off man. 

You cynical bastard. 

Exactly what I thought. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Where was that?

It was on The Mag it said his agent was in Italy talking to Napoli & Inter Milan. Make of it what you will I just find it very strange the timing of this announcement about him coming here. Ashley's had word there could be bother at SJP tonight & all of a sudden this breaks I smell bullshit 

I don’t believe it but if any of this is true it’s down to Rafa. He’s beaten the fat boy at his attempted war of attrition. 

Still if it’s true it’s papering over massive cracks and has taken a protest, possible cancellation of season tickets and the manager possibly walking away to get a few signings in. Ridiculous 

• Like 2

Seeing is believing. 

We might get one of those loan players in. I'll look a fool after declaring a few hours ago that signing Almiron is a 0% chance but that's how I still feel. He'll show up at the training ground and knack his fucking ankle or something and the deal will be off. 

Fulham and Atlanta United supporter here. Just wanted to drop in to say you've got yourselves a good one if the Almiron transfer goes through. We've been told he's traveling for his medical currently. 

Despite what you might think about the competition, MLS was always a stopping point for Miggy on the way up the ladder. He's got more potential than he'd have realized in our league and I'll be watching to see how Rafa works to help him maximize it in the PL. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised if you have your doubts.

• Like 1