The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Ryder even released a video saying the deal was off, which means fuck all obviously.

"Ah need some transfer craic for me loyal puntaz, Kit. What ya got?"

"The Almiron deal is OFF, Michael, err, I mean Lee."

jT1iz.gif

• Haha 1

His agent has played a blinder. We called Atlanta's bluff so he contacted Napoli and Inter instead. Cue our bid suddenly jumps £4mil

I reckon Rafa had £20mil to spend all window but we've been scrabbling around for loans in case this deal came off

Absolutely no reason to buy anyone after tonight’s performance. It would just be an unnecessary use of Mike’s funds which are desperately needed to buy up failing high st stores

• Haha 6

So looks like Murphy out and Nantes winger in. Monaco LB and Almiron are as good as signed. If Samaris decides to come then Hayden will be sold too. Just got to hope Joselu leaves now and we can source a replacement. 

All told that's 3 poor players out and a handful of unknowns in. They can't be much worse than what we have 

Jesus, this lad from Nantes doesn't look up to much going off his stats! Barrel scraping at its finest!

image.png.8629eaa59f97a17eaf1453c6f499676b.png

Murphy appears to be heading to West Brom, hopefully he does well and can be used as a permanent makeweight for Rondon in summer.

20 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Jesus, this lad from Nantes doesn't look up to much going off his stats! Barrel scraping at its finest!

image.png.8629eaa59f97a17eaf1453c6f499676b.png

As long as he isn’t as shite as Manquillo then give Rafa a chance to work with him.

11 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

What do we reckon to “South American football expert” Tim Vickery? :unsure:

I heard him on talkshite earlier talking about Almiron and Ihe was virtually in raptures about the lad...

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/miguel-almiron-newcastle-mls-expert-15755938

Tim Vickery is excellent, really knows his stuff.