The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Thank you for your er, reassuring words there AH :glare:

Charnley is the epitome of every treacly mouthed, arse licking yes man that any of us have ever come across in the work place. The sort of cunt who would’ve enjoyed the privileges of the Vichy government in wartime France, a fuckin dream for the Nazis. 

Who? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, trooper said:

Napoli interested in Perez for £20 million ? Apparently they've been monitoring him.

With Rondon and Almiron, I would honestly, at this moment in time, not sell him.

I dont blame Perez if he pushes for a move now.  They are clubs that will be playing in Europe.  Us, only way we will goto Europe under Ashley is on a training camp.  

if ashley gets 20 or 30 mill for perez that’s a crazy bit of business. What did we pay? 1.5 mill ish? and his goals have helped us stay up last 2 years for prem money in his pocket. fat gimp 

8 hours ago, zerosum said:

if ashley gets 20 or 30 mill for perez that’s a crazy bit of business. What did we pay? 1.5 mill ish? and his goals have helped us stay up last 2 years for prem money in his pocket. fat gimp 

Aye and he'll get to use it as justification to make it policy to only sign players aged under 23 for a pittance.

• Sad 1

Oh Nelly!  We end the season with a bang and land on lucky 13 in the standings. Come summer the club will be under new management and with at least two new attacking players so good that Rafa will change from a 5-4-1 to a 3-4-3! :D:nufc:

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

ritchie rumoured to be leaving. i'd be sorry to see him go. no one puts in more of a shift and he contributes with assists. 

Aye Stoke from what I'm reading 

His body language on Sunday said he was leaving. Grafter and will be sad to see him go. Even at times when he was frustrating not hitting crosses etc at least he gave it 100%