The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

35 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Personally I'd he more than happy to have Elliot as number 1 with Darlow as back up and sell Krul.

I'd definitely keep Elliot as number 1 whatever happens as regards any of our keepers, because I think he's the more reliable keeper.

I totally agree.

http://www.90min.com/posts/5062797-newcastle-interested-in-manchester-city-defender-elaquim-mangala?a_aid=41965

I'm not sure on Mangala either, looked shaky every time I've seen him for Man City.

Jelliot and Darlow are both mistakes waiting to happen and that's why Rafa wants a new keeper.

Krul (sorry Timmy it's time), Sels and Jelliot should all be shown the door, Darlow kept as number 2 and a new keeper brought in.

I'd like to see Forster brought home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sammynb said:

Jelliot and Darlow are both mistakes waiting to happen and that's why Rafa wants a new keeper.

Krul (sorry Timmy it's time), Sels and Jelliot should all be shown the door, Darlow kept as number 2 and a new keeper brought in.

I'd like to see Forster brought home.

Why would we cut down to 2 keepers?

Why would forster come back here?

Why are you calling him Jelliot?

I dont know about Krul not being good enough for the prem I think its more that Rafa just doesnt fancy him, Sels is Sels and Darlow showed in the championship that he can be error prone so I can see why we might be looking at a new keeper. Elliot will be kept as backup I reckon

7 hours ago, Andrew said:

Why would we cut down to 2 keepers?

Why would forster come back here?

Why are you calling him Jelliot?

Two, where has Woodman gone? Last season we had a keeper out on long term injury, one away on loan and bought another, so looking at it logically this season we were always going to have two surplus to requirements.

You would hope because he supports Newcastle and the thought of playing for his club and Rafa would appeal. He shown he's an outstanding keeper. I never said he would I just suggested he would be a worthy target.

That's his fat name is it not? Jelly Elliot, Jelliot?

Not sure where this keeper stuff is going......

Darlow did a great job this season.... aye prone to a few (inexperience related) errors of judgement.

But come on, some awesome shows….. erm the 2 penalty saves in that disgrace of a match?

As for so called Jelly Elliot… wtf? Another fine back up.

14 hours ago, Dougle said:

Not sure where this keeper stuff is going......

Darlow did a great job this season.... aye prone to a few (inexperience related) errors of judgement.

But come on, some awesome shows….. erm the 2 penalty saves in that disgrace of a match?

As for so called Jelly Elliot… wtf? Another fine back up.

I get it, Reina is an excellent keeper with tons of experience who has worked with Rafa in the past and is great for a dressing room.

On 2017-5-24 at 5:59 PM, Ant said:

oh for fuck sake i didn't even know that, jesus christ

no chance i'm keeping btsport/4k etc then this summer if i'm due to pay for it

It's mind boggling that they're getting rid of that show but keeping the likes of 'fletch & Sav'. Fucking idiots.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Joe Hart is available this summer and unlikely to sign for any of the top six.

Everton would be a good shout though, they've only got Robles