The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

It's no good just bringing extra bodies in we need proven premiership players to help the ream out. If this Kennedy kids the best they can ddodo we might as well stick with what we've got.

12 minutes ago, trooper said:

It's no good just bringing extra bodies in we need proven premiership players to help the ream out. If this Kennedy kids the best they can ddodo we might as well stick with what we've got.

Have you ever seen him play? You didn't know who a premier league and world cup winning german forward was yesterday you might be best off reserving judgement, maybe trusting the recruitment of a manager you've been shitting yourself about losing on an hourly basis for the last two months.

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Have you ever seen him play? You didn't know who a premier league and world cup winning german forward was yesterday you might be best off reserving judgement, maybe trusting the recruitment of a manager you've been shitting yourself about losing on an hourly basis for the last two months.

Ok we'll see

Reckon Kenedy might well turn out useful tbh. We have players down that side but he has a trick, a canny left peg and it gives teams we’ve already played something different to think about next time out. May well free up Aarons to get 5-6 month of regular football too.

As for the striker, it’ll probably be someone we were linked with in the summer. That Willian Jose or whoever.

Kenedy could turn out a bit like Atsu, who's usually been one of our better players this season tbf.

Mind you, some of the excitement I saw on Twitter last night was a bit much. He's not likely to be more than a rotation option even for us.

5 minutes ago, rogerbarton said:

Kenedy could turn out a bit like Atsu, who's usually been one of our better players this season tbf.

Mind you, some of the excitement I saw on Twitter last night was a bit much. He's not likely to be more than a rotation option even for us.

I dont think he's played any premiership football this season if not it's going to take a couple of weeks to get him up to speed

22 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Reckon Kenedy might well turn out useful tbh. We have players down that side but he has a trick, a canny left peg and it gives teams we’ve already played something different to think about next time out. May well free up Aarons to get 5-6 month of regular football too.

As for the striker, it’ll probably be someone we were linked with in the summer. That Willian Jose or whoever.

The fact he likes a bit of a trick is sort of key for me, we've no one else like that in the squad.

List of potential strikers we already have on board;

Atsu, Richie, Aarons, Murphy.

Noelie is stupid and demented you are saying but..............................

He can remember that Wor Jackie was a right-winger long before he became our legendary centre-forward.:)

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I can’t figure out how to do a poll on my phone, but who would we prefer as a new striker?

Slimani

Deeney

Gameiro

Jose Willian

Sandro

Chicarito

I’ve seen Willian Jose quite a few times and he is quality. I’d be absolutely astonished if we signed him.

I’ve never really seen Sandro play but all the others would be a vast improvement on what we currently have.

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I can’t figure out how to do a poll on my phone, but who would we prefer as a new striker?

Slimani

Deeney

Gameiro

Jose Willian

Sandro

Chicarito

Of those, Gameiro is the best player imo.

Hes not a target man though really so I suppose it depends which version of our attacking play Rafa actually wants, this seasons with Joselu "holding up" or last seasons with Gayle.

Upgrade on the Gayle style is Gameiro, upgrade on Joselu is Willian

29 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Slimani - Algerian. (In all seriousness though, he would be a great signing.)

Deeney - No thanks.

Gameiro - Yes please.

Jose Willian - Have there been any links since the fall? I admit I know very little about him. 

Sandro - No thanks.

Chicarito - Not much better than Gayle, would want ludicrous wages.  

20 minutes ago, trooper said:

Pete Graves Sky

Kenedy signs for #nufc on loan. Next on the list is a striker and a goalkeeper.... but hearing tonight it's been a frustrating day on both fronts. Work to do

I'd rather have two strikers, we are OK for keepers IMO.