The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

21 minutes ago, trooper said:

I sort of understand why Rafa's been embarrassed/reluctant to  talk about transfers while the windows been open. But surely by Friday the gloves should be off with Rafa having nothing to lose. Also the local journo's should be asking him if the not signing an extension no transfer money story was true. Also how many players were on Rafa's list. Plus does Rafa have a future at Newcastle or is this the final straw. We'vs all been very  patient & he's not been pushed on transfers etc. But I think by the time we get to this Fridays presser we deserve some answers.

Nothings changed. If Ashley is still here come summer, he’s off. And who could blame him 

21 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Wtf? :lol:

I know.. 'As the manager, it’s about time he started investing in the team properly and putting his money where his mouth is. Need new players? Well f***ing spend some money then!'

A very interesting statement to make considering its not Rafas fault we are scraping around trying to tie up another desperate looking loan deal in the last week of the window, or is Rafa supposed to be spending his own paycheck on players now? Is that the point we are at? :lol:

Edited by 247

On 1/25/2019 at 14:54, Howmanheyman said:

Can someone not block/ban this tedious cunt, please? I've had farts with more charisma, tbh. :cuppa:

That was in response to t00nraider by the way. ;)

Do you go crying to the teacher when someone takes your pencil at school? You little tell tale you!

33 minutes ago, sch00lraider said:

Do you go crying to the teacher when someone takes your pencil at school? You little tell tale you!

Once again your rapier-like wit has really put another critic of yours well and truly in their place. You boring Brummie cunt 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, sch00lraider said:

“ Don’t tell your Mam, this is our special secret…

… and don’t speak with your mouth partially full”. 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Once again your rapier-like wit has really put another critic of yours well and truly in their place. You boring Brummie cunt 

Its not the brummie.

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

“School Raider” :lol: Nappy Rippers FC

It's not just juvenile and sad, it's disturbiing people finding this funny. Obviously a moderator has edited and keeps editing my profile, which is very sad indeed, just because I post comments he / she disagrees with.

2 hours ago, sch00lraider said:

It's not just juvenile and sad, it's disturbiing people finding this funny. Obviously a moderator has edited and keeps editing my profile, which is very sad indeed, just because I post comments he / she disagrees with.

What are your thoughts on SAFC, the widespread chanting in support of a player charged with touching a minor, and the pervading chip they have on their shoulder about generally performing to a level far beneath ours in terms of club stature?

Let's see if we can find some common ground.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What are your thoughts on SAFC, the widespread chanting in support of a player charged with touching a minor, and the pervading chip they have on their shoulder about generally performing to a level far beneath ours in terms of club stature?

Let's see if we can find some common ground.

Also, how young is too young? 

7 hours ago, Andrew said:

Its not the brummie.

I know it’s not that weirdo from the Black Country but I seem to remember this twat saying he originally hailed from there 

7 hours ago, sch00lraider said:

Aah, is you a bit sad?