The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

1 minute ago, adios said:

I'm with you if the takeover's dead.  But there is that glimmer of hope that Ashley will fuck off and Rafa will be backed by someone at least semi-ambitious.  That's all I want to see really.  

Can't see it. We will either be in such a perilous position that nobody will entertain the idea, or the new TV deal will embolden the fat shite into wanting even more for the club

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Hope the pussy fucking get Pardew'd 

I'm not sure what these words mean in this order buy I wholeheartedly agree.

• Haha 1

It's embarrassing that teams like fucking Brighton are willing to out do our transfer record and our transfer record is so old! 

I fear if we go down we will be down for a good 5+ years. We will never have another manager of Rafa's calibre again. Yet I want us to go down so that fat cunt gets shafted. He deserves fuck all the fat despicable piece of fucking shit

My beds been floating down the street for weeks i'm there Ashley's finally ruined the club for me. I'll take Rafa walking away & relegation now anything that costs Ashley lots of money. Anyone buying a season ticket after this latest debacle needs their sanity called in to question. Ashley doesnt deserve Rafa neither does he desreve your custom he's taken the piss for over 10 years now. On a match day go for a few pints when the games on or go for a meal, the cinema anything. At least you'll be putting money back in to the city. He's got away with this for over 10 years what does the future hold another 10 years of the same what a horrible prospect. Hopefully the Ashleyout.com group are going to try again. I know a lot of you think its futile but whats the alternative. Yes he owns the club but he's not looked after it properly he's ruined it i have so many great memories of SJP sadly thats all they'll be as long as that fat cockney bastard owns OUR club.

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It's embarrassing that teams like fucking Brighton are willing to out do our transfer record and our transfer record is so old! 

I fear if we go down we will be down for a good 5+ years. We will never have another manager of Rafa's calibre again. Yet I want us to go down so that fat cunt gets shafted. He deserves fuck all the fat despicable piece of fucking shit

Nah, he'll "loan" the club that he owns money to get us back up, then not spend a penny to keep us in the league. Rinse and repeat. NUFC under Ashley.

Still don’t think there’s any point in giving up on match days. By all means shout that we want the FCB out, but Rafa and the lads are doing all they can and we need to stick with them. If we survive we might still see Staveley relieve us from this ten year nightmare. Ashley is doing his best to fuck it up but Rafa’s coaching ability and our support looks like being our only hope. 

15 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

Nah, he'll "loan" the club that he owns money to get us back up, then not spend a penny to keep us in the league. Rinse and repeat. NUFC under Ashley.

Ashley's been incredibly fortunate with who's been at the helm for the last two relegations.

They are so fucking incompetent that if it a Hughton or Benitez doesn't land in their lap, we might easily be looking at a long spell down there.

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Still don’t think there’s any point in giving up on match days. By all means shout that we want the FCB out, but Rafa and the lads are doing all they can and we need to stick with them. If we survive we might still see Staveley relieve us from this ten year nightmare. Ashley is doing his best to fuck it up but Rafa’s coaching ability and our support looks like being our only hope. 

:up:

As long as Rafa is manager, I'll be going to games and vocally supporting the team. If he goes, I do too.