The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

2 minutes ago, trooper said:

Hey if your happy with that fairy nuff but it means he'll possibky miss 

Burnley (h)

Palace (a)

Man Utd (h)

We need these players in now not in 3 games time 

Its unlikely anyone signed today is going to play tonight mate, regardless of fitness.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just get something clear. Toontastic.net isn't like these other forums where you can just waltz in and suddenly make friends with people. We're snobby, rather perpetual and overall cliquey. 

Aye cheers man, may as well sack the chemo off now

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Its unlikely anyone signed today is going to play tonight mate, regardless of fitness.

True but that was the  reason Rafa wanted them in on the 15th the 20th at the latest. The chances are Kenedeys not up to speed yet he hasn't played any premiership games this season.

3 minutes ago, adios said:

:lol:  FUCK me!

I wonder if it's ever occurred to these clowns that "playing hardball" pisses off the other side enough that they'll fuck them over at the first opportunity to do a deal elsewhere.

Think you've highlighted an issue re: the owner there, i.e. in business he's used to bullying smaller operations into doing what he wants. In football we're relatively small-fry so the policy is worse than useless

13 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Morning Fawlty. 

Slimani is canny good isn't he?  Must be a catch. 

:lol:

...which is pretty much why I’m guessing it won’t happen. Leicester previously said they weren’t keen to loan him and there’s no way we’re splashing the £20m+ it would need to get him in a permanent deal.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Think you've highlighted an issue re: the owner there, i.e. in business he's used to bullying smaller operations into doing what he wants. In football we're relatively small-fry so the policy is worse than useless

Well put.