The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Good to see if this one gets done. Fucking mental that it has taken this long to get a striker and that it’s only a loan. We’re going to be desperate again come summer if we stay up and Ashley will yet again be shocked at prices we are quoted despite this level of desperation for a striker. 

Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez, after his side's 1-1 draw with Burnley, on the prospect of Islam Slimani joining: "We still have time, I cannot say too much.

"We will see what happens. We are talking about different payers. You'll maybe have to wait a couple of hours before you have all the information."

Really excited about Slimani. I honestly think he was the best striker we were linked with. Sturridge is more talented but his injury record worries me, and Jorgensen had flop written all over him. 

Looks like the Slovakian keeper is 'over the line' too. Don't know much about him - is he coming in to be number one?

1 minute ago, rogerbarton said:

Really excited about Slimani. I honestly think he was the best striker we were linked with. Sturridge is more talented but his injury record worries me, and Jorgensen had flop written all over him. 

Looks like the Slovakian keeper is 'over the line' too. Don't know much about him - is he coming in to be number one?

no official confirmation yet.. can’t rest until it’s true with these twats