The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

We can forget about Rondon then. We've bid £4mil for an Anderlecht striker they loaned out last season

No truth in this apparently 

Yeah this club has beaten me now. Im at point where I just dont give a fuck anymore and if I could light the match that burnt the whole lot to the ground I probably would

On 01/08/2018 at 14:44, acrossthepond said:

I don't understand why we have to get rid of Gayle. I'd rather keep him and have Rondon too, and we clearly have the money to do that. Then we could have - gasp! - four strikers, each with different attributes, able to be rotated depending on tactical need. Gayle isn't the most lethal PL striker ever but he's a good option to have. Ideally we would be upgrading him, and Ritchie, and other Championship stars/bottom half PL players like them, but I think it's clear that's not going to happen. 

Gayle isn't an option though,if we fancy scoring a few more goals this season.

23 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Remember where you heard this first.If nothing or very little changes,I'm predicting Toon 0 v 4 THFC.

Fuck right off you absolute dullard. 

Remember where you heard this the 8,978th time.…

…This week

• Haha 2

No wonder the players are pissed off apparently they'vs been told bonuses won't kick in unless there's a top 6 finish they all know it's unattainable :(

Edited by trooper

23 minutes ago, trooper said:

No wonder the players are pissed off apparently they'vs been told bonuses won't kick in unless there's a top 6 finish they all know it's unattainable :(

Every fucking year.

I'm expecting Ashley to try & get rid of Rafa by "mutual consent" Rafa not having to pay any compensation & Ashley avoid being proven a liar in court again. If it comes to that I hope Rafa tells him to "shove it & he'll see Ashley in court.