The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Just now, adios said:

At least he's really shown himself up for the lying pillock he is to the world at large and we shouldn't be hearing any more positive nonsense about him this season.

"Craigy" to have a lovely sit down with Ashley, who is fundamentally not a villain. 

"Look at all the debt I've cleared, but not actually, cos actually there's £144m debt. Look at these "fit for purpose" training facilities, but don't look too hard cos I've not spent a penny on them in a decade."

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just get something clear. Toontastic.net isn't like these other forums where you can just waltz in and suddenly make friends with people. We're snobby, rather perpetual and overall cliquey. 

Aye cheers man, may as well sack the chemo off now

Posted Images

Just now, adios said:

And he'll be laughed out of it as far away as the German media. Fucked over the wrong manager this time.

Surely this isn't worth it for him any more? Surely he could bank the £300m from selling us and have a much nicer time of it all?

I fear his ego is bigger than that but as long as he can get out considering himself the "winner" I think he will go.

At least he's seemingly bothered by looking like a fool, so something might change (probably dismantling the club out of pure spite mind).

13 minutes ago, adios said:

At least he's really shown himself up for the lying pillock he is to the world at large and we shouldn't be hearing any more positive nonsense about him this season.

Newcastle fans will still be vilified for actually having some ambition and wanting the club to progress :lol:

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Newcastle fans will still be vilified for actually having some ambition and wanting the club to progress :lol:

Well the media aren't going to stop being twats but at least Ashley has now been cast as the villain by the vast majority.

34 minutes ago, Alex said:

His motivation has always been difficult to read but I think he thinks there's more money in it for him further down the road. Might take a few years in the Championship to change his mind.

Your wish is his command.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Have people forgotten we have Lazaar at LB?

I actually did :lol: His debut in the cup was one of the most shocking performances I've ever seen. Every cross he hit had about 10 yards too much on it. Did alright in the further round against Hull, like.

Saivet is also still on the books :lol: I'd keep him around tbf. Good for one screaming free kick a season

The fool that is Paul Merson thinks we've had the joint third best transfer window in the Premier League.  Annoying cunt down there with the worst of them.

Newcastle: B+

Major ins: Martin Dubravka (Sparta Prague, undisclosed), Kenedy (Chelsea, loan), Yoshinori Muto (Mainz, undisclosed), Salomon Rondon (West Brom, loan), Fabian Schar (Deportivo, £3m), Ki Sung-yueng (Swansea, free), Federico Fernandez (Swansea, £6m)

Major outs: Adam Armstrong (Blackburn, £1.75m), Jack Colback (Nottingham Forest, loan), Chancel Mbemba (Schalke, undisclosed), Mikel Merino (Real Sociedad, undisclosed), Matz Sels (Strasbourg, £3.5m)

MERSE SAYS: I like Kenedy, I thought he did really well last year. I don't mind Salomon Rondon, I know they let Dwight Gayle and Mitrovic go, but if they can get him going, he's a handful. I don't know much about a couple of the other players, but keeping Kenedy on loan is a big deal for them, he was one of their best players last season. People are worried about Newcastle, but I'm not worried about them. I think they'll be alright.