The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just get something clear. Toontastic.net isn't like these other forums where you can just waltz in and suddenly make friends with people. We're snobby, rather perpetual and overall cliquey. 

Aye cheers man, may as well sack the chemo off now

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ant said:

if fucking Swansea manage to bring in Renato Sanches and all we've done is hoof out some deadwood to bring in second rate shitters on Joselus level... i'm out

I'm honestly struggling to think of (excluding other newly promoted sides) another teams squad i wouldn't possibly switch for our own that rafa could probably do better with

Paying 8 million to take someone on loan is fucking mental behaviour, man. What a load of shite. There's no chance i want us involved in that shit

11 hours ago, Ant said:

if fucking Swansea manage to bring in Renato Sanches and all we've done is hoof out some deadwood to bring in second rate shitters on Joselus level... i'm out

I'm honestly struggling to think of (excluding other newly promoted sides) another teams squad i wouldn't possibly switch for our own that rafa could probably do better with

Burnley? Stoke?

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Liverpool set to splash £140m today, including £40m on Alex Ox-Ch and £70m on that Southampton defender Van Dijk.

:huh:

They fucking tapped Van Dijk up and were supposed to have withdrawn interest. Where's their punishment? We'll have to ask the Match Of The Day lads to flag it up to the F.A