The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

45 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Perfect time to start making casual enquiries, deadline day. 

Window's closing and Charnley's coming to the party by asking our scouting network for a list of premier league targets.

8 minutes ago, Ant said:

Burnley -  Heaton,  Cork(solid enough), Robbie Brady, Hendrick, Defour etc they've not got a bad squad tbh and all of those would arguably get on for us and be improvements, even the likes of Walters (getting on a bit), Vokes (at worse he's not a downgrade on gayle )

Stoke -  butland, joe allen, jese, affellay, martins ini, shaqiri, bojan etc i'd swap a lot of our options for thiers in a heartbeat

I'd agree with Stoke but there's not much in those Burnley players.  Heaton yes and couple of the others I would have for the squad but I'm not convinced I would have any of them in our best starting 11.

12 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Caulkin: Targett loan fee too big for us. Looks like no go. :lol:

Oh boy, showing some real ambition.

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Off to Borrowdale (among others) in a couple of weeks. I could gladly hole up in and around Grange/Castle Crag for weeks at a time if I had the holiday. Or if I'd recently been sacked.

Already been over to the Lakes for a week and I'm off there for a weekend (without the kids as well!!!) in November. So lucky to have it on our doorsteps really. Northumberland isn't too shabby either mind.

Drinkwater following in the proud tradition of english players going to a top club to fulfill the homegrown quota and play in the league cup maybe by going to chelsea.

• Like 2