The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

44 minutes ago, The Fish said:

True enough. 

Kenedy aside, I think the only way we'll see someone coming in, is if Gayle leaves. And to be honest, I'd expect a loan deal for Perez, rather than a permanent deal for Tosun.

The only thing we should expect from today is disappointment. #trooper

When was the last time we signed an exciting player on deadline day. I don't think we ever have in Ashley's time. 

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The only thing we should expect from today is disappointment. #trooper

When was the last time we signed an exciting player on deadline day. I don't think we ever have in Ashley's time. 

Have we ever even before then?  I can't think of any but then again this transfer deadline day shit has really only come about in the time since that cunt has been here.

Comes to something when the psychology behind why we hope something out the ordinary might happen is far more interesting than anything involving our club.

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

Comes to something when the psychology behind why we hope something out the ordinary might happen is far more interesting than anything involving our club.

Word.

15 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Have we ever even before then?  I can't think of any but then again this transfer deadline day shit has really only come about in the time since that cunt has been here.

I don't know, didn't we sign sibierski one deadline day under fat Fred's watch? :lol:

I remember the outcry on here then - we were hysterical. We can only dream of a signing as glamorous when the window "slams shut" these days.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I don't know, didn't we sign sibierski one deadline day under fat Fred's watch? :lol:

I remember the outcry on here then - we were hysterical. We can only dream of a signing as glamorous when the window "slams shut" these days.

And an out of contract Olivier Bernard the day after :lol:

We're no longer persuing lucas perez

colback is unlikely to leave as only wolves and hull want him but he doesnt want to go that far away