The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Rafa had a plan, a project  i highly doubt he's that bothered now. After being told to stop talking about transfer money then todays fiasco. He can walk away from this club with his head held high & we all know who's responsible. I'd expect Rafa & his family to be having some serious conversations about  his future over the next couple of days.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just get something clear. Toontastic.net isn't like these other forums where you can just waltz in and suddenly make friends with people. We're snobby, rather perpetual and overall cliquey. 

Aye cheers man, may as well sack the chemo off now

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Our left back situation is the same/worse than what it was 2 years ago when we went down :lol:

Think the the squad in general on paper is weaker.  But we don't have the non tryers so much and at the moment a manager who can galvanise the group. Once he's got Gayle fit and focused after trying to sell him. And deal with Colback and Haidara etc. Lots to do.... point at Swansea then do the same to stoke as we did to West Ham and we'll have forgotten about this summer by mid Seotember, you'll see :D 

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Think the the squad in general on paper is weaker.  But we don't have the non tryers so much and at the moment a manager who can galvanise the group. Once he's got Gayle fit and focused after trying to sell him. And deal with Colback and Haidara etc. Lots to do.... point at Swansea then do the same to stoke as we did to West Ham and we'll have forgotten about this summer by mid Seotember, you'll see :D 

Someone's been on the happy pills. Did you not get the memo? It's depression central around here man 

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I think this is the bit concerning most of us.

Given his comments thus far, I think he'll see the season out.

The really scary thing is, it's well within the realms of possibility that he'll walk and Pardew will come back.

I think I'd be done then.

29 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Someone's been on the happy pills. Did you not get the memo? It's depression central around here man 

I've learned the trick of not getting too down or too up re NUFC unless I'm at a game. Then I'm like an emotionally volatile man-ape with a hangover :D  

Ashley's keeping costs low to try to sell. But it seems his price is still too high.... I've looked for the odds on next Newcastle manager but can't find them, wanted an early bird on Pardew :good: 

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

No wonder that cunt @Happy Face is lying low on here. Shamelessly posting transfer record graphs on Twitter after I did all the research the other night and pointed out we were the only club to not have broken ours in the last 2 seasons

I was making the same point 3 weeks ago maaan.

Just updated it tonight

https://twitter.com/bigchrisholt/status/895010093535817729

I think we'll spend big in January now, actually.

Because we'll have to. 

Rafa won't trust Ashley again - undermined and lied to twice now in the space of 8 months. I don't think he'll walk immediately but his days are numbered and what manager would want to join us now?

In the meantime Brighton are still bringing in players, including one of ours on loan. Absolute joke.