:nufc:

"When you look at some of the unbelievable players to have graced the Premier League - week in, week out, year in, year out - I feel very honoured to join the Hall of Fame," said Shearer.

"I have to thank all of my team-mates, as well as the managers and coaches that I've worked with.

"All I ever wanted to be was a professional footballer. It was my dream to do that, my dream to win trophies and my dream to score at St James' Park, to wear the number nine black-and-white shirt and it was fantastic. I enjoyed every minute of it."

"To be inducted alongside Alan Shearer as the two first inductees into the Premier League Hall of Fame is more than special," said Thierry Henry.

"When I was young, I was just trying to make sure I could get a pair of boots and now we're talking about the Hall of Fame.

"During my career I wanted to play hard and make sure I was fighting for the cause, because that's all the fans want to see."

Six more inductees will be announced after 9 May.

5 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

To be inducted alongside Alan Shearer as the two first inductees into the Premier League Hall of Fame is more than special," said Thierry Henry.

Nice touch from French Terry. 

On 20/05/2017 at 05:01, Monkeys Fist said:

This one always makes me smile, the ball from Rob Lee, the volley, the celebration, Schmeichel rooted to the spot  

Also, I was about 10 rows up from the pitcj, right in front of him. 

:nufc: 

Pretty sure VAR would have disallowed that these days :sad:

1 hour ago, tooner said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rio-ferdinand-states-reasons-not-20473578

If there's a bigger cunt in football than Rio, I don't know who it is.

I think the thing with ferdinand is that not only is he an utter cunt, he's also profoundly stupid, probably terminally so.

there's an absolute shit load of competition to be crowned the football king of cunts, a fair of his competitors we've at some point employed, however it's hard to argue he'd not be in a hall of fame!   :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Keane is mildly amusing with it at least. 

aye, keane's a cunt no doubt about that, but sometimes it's almost like he's deliberately over thinking his cunty remarks in order to court controversy.

cuntishness has to come naturally and should be free flowing, both pardew and bruce deliver this with aplomb! 

:)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Robbie Savage

Massive cunt. Huge. 

aye. and yet he got to spend 8 hours a day dancing about with a semi naked ola jordon.

it's fucking outrageous that his cunt behaviour was seemingly rewarded. 

hate the cunt.

I honestly don’t even give Ferdinand the benefit of doubt that he’s on the wind up, I genuinely think the bloke is just thick as fuck. Mentioning Gareth Barry in the same sentence as the level of player you won’t include along with Shearer :lol:. It’s a non-argument, the bloke has the most goals in the competition, if he’s not in it then it’s a farce that’s exactly why he was the first one in along with Henry. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Robbie Savage

Massive cunt. Huge. 

:lol: 

I was genuinely torn between putting him at No. 2 or Wanks His Dags again, but Savage is such a cunt that even putting him in the top 10 of this paltry list would be giving him too much recognition. 

31 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s a non-argument, the bloke has the most goals in the competition, if he’s not in it then it’s a farce that’s exactly why he was the first one in along with Henry. 

200.gif

Iirc Robbie Savage has an entire area of his walk in wardrobe in his house dedicated to his collection of fedora hats. Knowing that about him makes him even more annoying to me. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Howay said:

I honestly don’t even give Ferdinand the benefit of doubt that he’s on the wind up, I genuinely think the bloke is just thick as fuck. Mentioning Gareth Barry in the same sentence as the level of player you won’t include along with Shearer :lol:. It’s a non-argument, the bloke has the most goals in the competition, if he’s not in it then it’s a farce that’s exactly why he was the first one in along with Henry. 

Exactly just a thick fucking cunt, unaware that anyone has an issue with what he is saying.   I feel like Keane is at least aware that people think he's a cunt and he tries to play to that crowd.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

Iirc Robbie Savage has an entire area of his walk in wardrobe in his house dedicated to his collection of fedora hats. Knowing that about him makes him even more annoying to me. 

• Rejecting Robbie Savage as a Sunderland signing

“I got Robbie’s mobile number and rang him. It went to his voicemail: ‘Hi, it’s Robbie – whazzup!’ Like the Budweiser ad. I never called him back. I thought: ‘I can’t be f****** signing that’.”

My favourite Keane quote

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Bellamy 

Tough one that, for me. 
He’s undoubtedly a fully paid-up member of the cunt club, but he was also party to some great moments in our history ( yes Feyenoord, I’m talking about when we possed you). 
He’d probably scrape in at 9 or 10, but I’m sure there’s 10 more cuntish PL players we could pick.…

…Thomas Gravesen being next in my personal cunt list. ( His entire career was built on cuntishness, but his cunt tackle on Bernard, when we could’ve stormed up the league under Sir Bobby, guarantees his place directly under Keane for me.). 

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Tough one that, for me. 
He’s undoubtedly a fully paid-up member of the cunt club, but he was also party to some great moments in our history ( yes Feyenoord, I’m talking about when we possed you). 
He’d probably scrape in at 9 or 10, but I’m sure there’s 10 more cuntish PL players we could pick.…

…Thomas Gravesen being next in my personal cunt list. ( His entire career was built on cuntishness, but his cunt tackle on Bernard, when we could’ve stormed up the league under Sir Bobby, guarantees his place directly under Keane for me.). 

Damien Duff. Relegated us with an own goal then celebrated scoring against us after promotion like it was a title win 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Damien Duff. Relegated us with an own goal then celebrated scoring against us after promotion like it was a title win 

Is also Gemmill’s stumpy twin, allegedly.