If I knew how to shift all the “cunt” comments from here in to the Cunt Hall of Fame thread I’ve just made, I would. 
Feels a bit shite hijacking Shearer’s Hall of Fame with a list of cunts :lol:

If one of the more competent mods or admins could sort my shit out, I’d be grateful, thankee very much yas indeed 

@Tom @Meenzer @Andrew @Ant

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Howay said:

Iirc Robbie Savage has an entire area of his walk in wardrobe in his house dedicated to his collection of fedora hats. Knowing that about him makes him even more annoying to me. 

He’s also got an Armani tattoo.

Get in the fucking sea

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If I knew how to shift all the “cunt” comments from here in to the Cunt Hall of Fame thread I’ve just made, I would. 
Feels a bit shite hijacking Shearer’s Hall of Fame with a list of cunts :lol:

If one of the more competent mods or admins could sort my shit out, I’d be grateful, thankee very much yas indeed 

@Tom @Meenzer @Andrew @Ant

@Meenzer, you tit, never mind laughing, HELP! 

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I'm sure I used to know how to but apparently I don't :lol: :lol: 

I blame the bog trotting terrorist :lol:- his fucking “updates” have left me bereft of any shred of a clue of what the fuck I’m doing ( which was tenuous at the best of times). 

I’m sure he’s infected my pc ( even though I haven’t got one). 

• Haha 2

Keane, Bellamy, Owen, Savage and Terry all surely occupy different corners of a six-axis scale of cuntness. 

Actually Owen is probably close to Savage on that scale. 

I'll offer up Diouf and Barton to take some of the remaining corners.

• Like 1

He’s mentioned in the other thread, that I wish I’d never started, (but I will not be defeated) :lol:

If anyone else gives him a shout, he’ll go on the board…maybe…unless I can’t work out how.… or give up… whatever. 

4 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Keane, Bellamy, Owen, Savage and Terry all surely occupy different corners of a six-axis scale of cuntness. 

Actually Owen is probably close to Savage on that scale. 

I'll offer up Diouf and Barton to take some of the remaining corners.

I don't think Savage is a cunt, he's more of a massive bell. I reserve cunt status for more sinister types

3 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I don't think Savage is a cunt, he's more of a massive bell. I reserve cunt status for more sinister types

I mean, we’re talking genitalia here- both of which start out as cunts, just one gets more testosterone. 

Savage is definitely a cunt, on and off the field. 

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye, keane's a cunt no doubt about that, but sometimes it's almost like he's deliberately over thinking his cunty remarks in order to court cuntroversy.

cuntishness has to come naturally and should be free flowing, both pardew and bruce deliver this with aplomb! 

:)

Surely?

• Haha 2

If it's sinister you're looking for I heard the mackems talking about a sinister, shady group of Tyneside businessmen who they reckoned were cunts. A cabal if you like? Not sure what they'd done to upset them?

• Haha 1

Fair point. By the same token I'd say Bellamy isn't all that Sinister. Was a cunt on the pitch but other that he's almost Barney Curley of football.

3 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Fair point. By the same token I'd say Bellamy isn't all that Sinister. Was a cunt on the pitch but other that he's almost Barney Curley of football.

Didn't he attack riise with a golf club and get done for bullying bairns? And throw a chair at coach carvs?

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Didn't he attack riise with a golf club and get done for bullying bairns? And throw a chair at coach carvs?

Oooft wouldn't be surprised tbh. Fucked if I know though. The Riise story ring a bell now you mention it. Always just figured he was just one those short man syndrome folk whose bark is worse than his bite.

Fair enough though. Savage is an embarrassment but didn't really have a penchant for random acts of violence to my memory. Figured that into my 6 axis graph though and why I'd place Owen up near him. Sad act cunts rather than scary violent cunts.

I’d say that cuntishness includes violent acts, but lack of violence doesn’t preclude cuntishness. 

Owen being the prime example. 

Opposite ends of the spectrum there-

Southall- top fucking bloke, in all aspects I’m aware of. 
Owen - cunt. 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

'Shearer' was trending on twitter, so I wondered which goal was being remembered, what's he said that's newsworthy, which internet poll is he leading? 

None of that, just his daughter in a bikini. Sad.