Official EU negotiations Thread

Park Life

On 2017-7-2 at 8:45 PM, Renton said:

Tbf, he's being a cunt as usual. Maybe before your time, but he's boasted in the past as earning £70k as a minicab driver. What's that, three times the salary of a paramedic? Yet it's the latter who need TEN fucking consecutive years of pay cuts to balance the books?

CT isn't being fair. He's an unskilled, ex-white gold, worker who doesn't pay income tax. He's also a landlord and owns an expensive house iirc, smokes bong, and gets his kicks winding other people up. NEVER be "fair" to CT.

:D

He also used to play a part in deciding what jingle adverts for SCS were going to used on metro radio with metro's advertising 'people' IIRC?

Had the pleasure of meeting some military types in town once, they couldn't wait to tell us we couldn't make in the armed forces because we were too soft. Didn't like it much when my mate said he had too many GCSEs to make it in the forces anyway.

Business leaders have now come out and said that we need an indefinite period to conduct Brexit negotiations within.

Starting to come around to parky's vision actually. This is all looking so fucking ridiculous now that surely, at some point, some grown up in the Tory party is going to have to come forward and just tell us that this is mental and they're not going to do it.

20 hours ago, strawb said:

Had the pleasure of meeting some military types in town once, they couldn't wait to tell us we couldn't make in the armed forces because we were too soft. Didn't like it much when my mate said he had too many GCSEs to make it in the forces anyway.

Remember when Ali G was interviewing that former British General on the 11 O'Clock Show? Opening question was: Can anyone join the Army or do you have to be a bit thick? :D

• Like 2

On 06/07/2017 at 2:37 PM, Park Life said:

Declare war ffs! Paras - airdrop - Brussels. Sorted. :D

Had a beer with some Paras in Aldershot once. Basically you either get drunk fast so they don't see the fear or you run. :lol:

All paras are wankers and the regiment is obsolete

11 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Well, they're gonna try. They'd need some Tory backbenchers to go with them though, which seems unlikely.

All the shire Bremain wets will help out innit.

4 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Where you going?

If I stay with the company I work for, probably Spain or Germany. If I leave, Germany or the Netherlands. I need 5 years because I'm not prepared to leave my job yet and the company itself isn't quite at the point of establishing itself on the continent.

The missus speaks fluent French so France would be an option, but... dunno, never really fancied it.

What I'm fairly certain of is that I don't want to be in the UK while it works out how to be a functional state in a post-Brexit landscape.

Just now, Meenzer said:

France but near a border could be worse. Best of both worlds.

Good point. I'll have to start giving it some serious thought.

My boss has just relocated himself to Spain in order to ensure that he has an escape route. Apparently if you spend £500k on a property out there, they can fast track your citizenship.

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

If I stay with the company I work for, probably Spain or Germany. If I leave, Germany or the Netherlands. I need 5 years because I'm not prepared to leave my job yet and the company itself isn't quite at the point of establishing itself on the continent.

The missus speaks fluent French so France would be an option, but... dunno, never really fancied it.

What I'm fairly certain of is that I don't want to be in the UK while it works out how to be a functional state in a post-Brexit landscape.

Tricky.

Germany full of SJW's.

France full of frogs.

Just now, Park Life said:

Tricky.

Germany full of SJW's.

France full of frogs.

:lol:

Fucking everywhere is full of SJWs man. ;)

But yeah, not expecting to be easy. I can learn the language to fluency in 5 years mind + 6 months living there mind.

Just now, Rayvin said:

:lol:

Fucking everywhere is full of SJWs man. ;)

But yeah, not expecting to be easy. I can learn the language to fluency in 5 years mind + 6 months living there mind.

German is 10 times harder than French. But in all reality the French are cunts to a man. I've lived and worked in both and strongly would recommend Germany.......Think the beer nails it. :D