Club Takeover // SSN Breaking

Anorthernsoul

The thing I find slightly odd about all the swapping of 'r' and 'L' is that it's the Japanese who do that. The Chinese have loads of words with 'L' in it.

If you're going to stereotype a country, at least get it right ffs ;)

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

The thing I find slightly odd about all the swapping of 'r' and 'L' is that it's the Japanese who do that. The Chinese have loads of words with 'L' in it.

If you're going to stereotype a country, at least get it right ffs ;)

dRdfOIp.gif

6 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

There's a Korean player called Lee Bum-Yung

It's got nowt to do with what we're on about but it's funny.

There's also a Japanese car thief called Nikki Moto who has even less to do with it. 

39 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Chronicle - Two new sets of investors have made contact with Ashley following his apparent willingness to sell.

That Alexander Jarvis who they quote is a self promoting wannabe with no deals to his name at all. His website is crap. Doesn't list any clients and claims it's because they all want privacy. His company has made no money. They have low 5 figure debt and no turnover to speak of. He's been pushing stories of Chinese investment in Southampton to get in the papers claiming announcements "tomorrow" weeks ago. I THINK his only goal must be adding Twitter followers.

If there's been two groups in touch with him I'll eat my hat.