Florian Lejeune

Park Life

:lol:

I was hoping the fact City had bought him said something about his quality, but after reading the surprisingly well researched article Meenz posted it seems it says fuck all about his ability. It is good that he supposedly had a good season in La Liga and was defender of the season the prior season in the second division. 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

reading ryder's copy makes me want to smoke crack

Image result for lee ryder newcastle

"ah personally drink bleach to help iz get through the day trying to think of nufc stories but yee stick to crack if yiv got the wedge."

• 1 month later...

Newcastle United have confirmed that defenders Florian Lejeune and Paul Dummett will be out of action for a number of weeks.

Both players were forced off with injuries during the first half of Sunday’s Premier League defeat to Tottenham Hotspur at St. James’ Park.

Dummett limped off with a hamstring injury after just seven minutes, before Lejeune - making his Magpies debut - sustained ankle ligament damage during a tackle by Harry Kane.

Assessments by the club's medical staff are continuing in order to establish the full extent of their injuries but both players are expected to be out for weeks, rather than months.

A couple of weeks isn't too bad. It gives a chance to the other to step up to the mark and make it difficult for Rafa to choose when they do return.

It's just a shame that that twat Kane didn't see red for the challenge and spend the same amount of time out on a ban.

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

I've seen people on twitter claiming he's the best centreback we've had since Woodgate so it's great he's not going to be out for too long.

:lol:

Seen one of those today and had a little smile. 

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

I've seen people on twitter claiming he's the best centreback we've had since Woodgate so it's great he's not going to be out for too long.

Best since Cacapa tbh

Just now, Rayvin said:

Is that the same Sima from RTG? How comes he only posts there these days :lol:

The very same. And I'm guessing it's because 1) he made that post and 2) he has their mentality