Kids

Kid Dynamite

There is this night market near me, bars, food, music the lot. It's really nice, only ruined by the fucking zany parents and their free-range kids. Tabitha's and Joshua's (it's not josh) running amok spooling everyone's fun, they should have to have leads on them like dogs. 

Last month one of the little darlings did a shite right in the middle of the path.

2 hours ago, strawb said:

There is this night market near me, bars, food, music the lot. It's really nice, only ruined by the fucking zany parents and their free-range kids. Tabitha's and Joshua's (it's not josh) running amok spooling everyone's fun, they should have to have leads on them like dogs. 

Last month one of the little darlings did a shite right in the middle of the path.

Josh is as bad as Joshua tbh. Anyway, talking of kid names....... :lol: has anyone on here, (be honest now), named their kids with any pretentious or charverish names?

I'll go first, mine are Rachel and Nicole. 

Next!

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

Named after Tebbitt, Hague, Thatcher and Heseltine?

I'm thinking the latter's Portillo. Also would have thought CT's youngest would have been called Dave, even if it was a girl?

I went for the GoT theme rather than politics (Tony or Peter was tempting).

No regrets so far and neither have little Khaleesi and Joffrey. :)

Edited by Renton

Mate of mine just called her newborn baby boy "Harry Blake Hunter"

"Blake Hunter"

FFS

Edit: There's no familial reasons for those names either.

Edited by The Fish

9 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I'm sure the other kids at school will be only kind and respectful when they find out he's called Bloke Hunter. 

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

A Hairy Bloke Hunter at that

Well, that's perfect. :lol:

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Mate of mine just called her newborn baby boy "Harry Blake Hunter"

"Blake Hunter"

FFS

Edit: There's no familial reasons for those names either.

If they have a girl they should go with Servalan (nerd joke). 

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

If that were my surname I'd definitely be calling my son Milf.

Oh, it's not his surname, those are first and middle names.

It's a fucking ball ache having kids and working shifts like. We have to work opposite days (13hour shifts) to make sure someone is home to look after the bairn which gives us one day a week off together. Whilst trying to maintain some semblance of a social life I'm at a gig in Blackpool on next weeks day off and the wife is in Manchester overnight the week after that. We've literally got 1 day off together in the next 30 days 

:spaz:

Some twins my eldest went to nursery with were called Atticus and Digaby. Poor kids, never stood a chance. 

The trend in his school year seems to be for old fashioned names, so he's got a Sydney, Iver, Nancy etc

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I've previously mentioned that there's a kid in my daughter's year at school called Aragorn. 

Fucking Aragorn :lol:

There's a lad in my eldest's year called 'Blu'.

If you want stupid names then I could write a book of them given that I spend half my working life present at caesarian sections. We've had twins called Wayne & Dwayne, Blaze & Storm. Girls called Spirit, Mariah, Xena, and the delightful new trend of ridiculous spellings: Jaxsun, Reign-Bo and Dayseigh-Mae.

The Yoda-esque creature that I grew is Joseph Alexander.