Jacob Murphy

Park Life

looks like he can hit a decent goal from distance and a set piece as well as use pace/sill to get in behind. exciting signing. possibly still a bit raw but with the prices going around for bog standard PL players, the championship and abroad will probably be where we get most of our signings from. 

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

From that three minute video above, it's clear to me that he's actually twice the player of him already and we can put our name on the Premier League trophy now.

I watched all that shit weeks ago mate. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

From that three minute video above, it's clear to me that he's actually twice the player of him already and we can put our name on the Premier League trophy now.

Expect that comment to be quoted by a mackem on social media in the next fortnight :icon_lol:

36 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

If I had Adios's emote of Noelie's willy, I'd use it right about now. B)

I'll bet your lass has been saying that for a while like.:)

• Like 1

Aye no doubt it'll be a while before the club finally announce it. Lee will be waiting for his apology from Troops for all the abuse he took in the transfer thread. 

• Like 1