23 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Having his medical today. Story broken by Lascelles in an interview on Sky :lol:

Really? :lol: 

Class, Jamall just doesn't give a fuck.

Edited by The Fish
1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Who? Any good? 

I figured it it was time Rafa used his connections to tap the Spanish market, where I presume this geezer is from?

17 appearances for Ath. Madrid between 2011-2014.

19 appearances for Liverpool on loan.

43 appearances for Marseille on loan.

22 appearances for Blunderland on loan.

I'm a bit underwhelmed like. We signed 2 shite full backs last year in Lazaar and Gamez, not sure we need another one. He's around £5mil apparently, if Gibbs goes for £10mil we've been robbed.

Diego Rolan can fuck off to. He's literally a carbon copy of Gouffran. I'd rather stick with De Jong, Perez, Mitro and Gayle

• Like 1

He looked shite for the mackems but tbf the vast majority of players look utter shite for them. 

I was pretty underwhelmed with Clark last summer and he ended up being solid, hopefully Rafa can coach this lad into something. If not £5m is fuck all. 

10 hours ago, Howay said:

He looked shite for the mackems but tbf the vast majority of players look utter shite for them. 

I was pretty underwhelmed with Clark last summer and he ended up being solid, hopefully Rafa can coach this lad into something. If not £5m is fuck all. 

This is what I'm hoping. 

He's a more defensive fullback than Yedlin so may be used in the same way Anita was?

Emailed a friend in Durham City who is a Mackem season ticket holder and asked if Manquillo was any good?

Only reply I got was one word,  'NO'.

Happy that new faces are coming in, but not altogether happy with the caliber.