UK Citizenship Test.

Park Life

''A number of cases have drawn attention to the arbitrary nature of the Swiss naturalisation process in recent months. In January this year a Dutch woman had her application turned down for a second time because local residents objected to her campaign against cowbells. And in May 2016, a Kosovan family who were long-term residents of the canton of Basel-Country had their application for citizenship opposed by the residents’ committee, in part because they wore jogging bottoms around town. '' :spit:

Just now, Park Life said:

Chicken Tikka Massala would be an instant fail obviously. :D

Surely that's as British as you can get

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

does a "quick pint on the way home from work" result in you passing out at 3am with your face in a half eaten kebab? 

We have such a rich culture :lol:

29 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I love how we effectively want foreigners to look and act British in every way before we accept them. Fuck diversity 

It might be what you want, you racist.

A Ukrainian colleague of mine showed me his britishness test once he had to do for citizenship (I think). It was genuinely difficult, don't think most Brits would pass it. Had some weird questions like how to wire a plug. Which is odd, as they are all moulded nowadays I thought. 

6 hours ago, Renton said:

A Ukrainian colleague of mine showed me his britishness test once he had to do for citizenship (I think). It was genuinely difficult, don't think most Brits would pass it. Had some weird questions like how to wire a plug. Which is odd, as they are all moulded nowadays I thought. 

It's so antiquated. They should just be interviewed by someone with a bit of common sense. Are you coming over here to get a job, have you got any skills, have you got a worrying criminal record? I don't really care if someone knows the date of the queens coronation or how to wire a plug

18 hours ago, Renton said:

:lol: great Viz letterbocks ending there

• Like 1