Fall out boy

Kid Dynamite

Went to see them in Leeds last night. The band was awesome but the whole night was soured by a couple of things.

1- it was an over 14s show so 99percent of the people there were 14 or 15, smoking for the first time or falling over drunk and showing their mates just how 'wacky' they really were. It was like being at the local youth club

2- About 20 pre pubescent lads thought they were at a gorilla buiscits gig and decided to strip off and form a pit right in the middle of the crowd swinging punches and kicks at anyway in their way, including the 14 year old lasses who just wanted to see the band without fear of a broken nose

3- The warm up bands were SHITE!!! First on were some really bad yank radio friendly shit, follwed by a hip hop rock band. Both were greeted with groans whenever they said they were going to play a new song.

So after 2 hours of hanging around and feeling seriously like an outcast ( i think i was the only guy without eye liner) , fall out boy came on and rocked the place.

Next time il make sure its an over 18s show. :huh:

1- it was an over 14s show so 99percent of the people there were 14 or 15, smoking for the first time or falling over drunk and showing their mates just how 'wacky' they really were. It was like being at the local youth club

84147[/snapback]

14 to 15 year old girls, sounds like heaven! :huh::search:

84147[/snapback]

84199[/snapback]

SMO.......what IS your enduring fascination with lop-sided knockers? (avatar)

84147[/snapback]

84199[/snapback]

84252[/snapback]

I like to infuriate picky, fussy bastards like yourself, sue me!

Tbh no knockers are exactly symetrical are they. And wor lasses are no different, I tried to gether to let me take a naked shot but she wasn't having any of it. :o

84147[/snapback]

14 to 15 year old girls, sounds like heaven! :search::o

84199[/snapback]

84252[/snapback]

Tbh no knockers are exactly symetrical are they. And wor lasses are no different, I tried to gether to let me take a naked shot but she wasn't having any of it. :angry:

84262[/snapback]

:huh:

It's more evident the bigger they are I spose so I'll reluctantly concede that you're probably 'well catered for' in that department.

84147[/snapback]

14 to 15 year old girls, sounds like heaven! :search::o

84199[/snapback]

84252[/snapback]

Tbh no knockers are exactly symetrical are they. And wor lasses are no different, I tried to gether to let me take a naked shot but she wasn't having any of it. :bedhump:

84262[/snapback]

It's more evident the bigger they are I spose so I'll reluctantly concede that you're probably 'well catered for' in that department.

84265[/snapback]

Aye they're getting bigger everyday, I'm taking her to Primark for some new bra's tonight. :angry:

84147[/snapback]

14 to 15 year old girls, sounds like heaven! :o:angry:

84199[/snapback]

84252[/snapback]

Tbh no knockers are exactly symetrical are they. And wor lasses are no different, I tried to gether to let me take a naked shot but she wasn't having any of it. ;)

84262[/snapback]

84265[/snapback]

Aye they're getting bigger everyday, I'm taking her to Primark for some new bra's tonight. :bedhump:

84286[/snapback]

Get her some support knickers whilst you're on, she's got more edges than a broken piss pot at the minute :search:

84147[/snapback]

14 to 15 year old girls, sounds like heaven! :o:angry:

84199[/snapback]

84252[/snapback]

Tbh no knockers are exactly symetrical are they. And wor lasses are no different, I tried to gether to let me take a naked shot but she wasn't having any of it. :huh:

84262[/snapback]

84265[/snapback]

Aye they're getting bigger everyday, I'm taking her to Primark for some new bra's tonight. :bedhump:

84286[/snapback]

Get her some support knickers whilst you're on, she's got more edges than a broken piss pot at the minute :search:

84312[/snapback]

Just wait a couple of months and your lass will be in the same situation. ;)

Tbh no knockers are exactly symetrical are they. And wor lasses are no different, I tried to get her to let me take a naked shot but she wasn't having any of it.  :huh:

84262[/snapback]

Should have said, do you want one of the ones I've got here?

fall out boy are fucking shit.

84588[/snapback]

And what musical wonders take your fancy then?

84955[/snapback]

Top of my head.

Muse

Arcade Fire

Go! Team

Plus many, many more.