Other Games 18/19

City have basically toyed with a very good Napoli, who have definetly had their moments,. City are  just playing keep ball at the moment 2-3. Strangely 2 of city's goals were headers from corners...they just look so fit and keen to keep passing and moving  late on in games. 

37 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

City have basically toyed with a very good Napoli, who have definetly had their moments,. City are  just playing keep ball at the moment 2-3. Strangely 2 of city's goals were headers from corners...they just look so fit and keen to keep passing and moving  late on in games. 

Watched this instead of the spurs match because it looked the better game and also BT arselicking and fletch and McManaman commentating which usually has me sticking knitting needles in my ears......anyway, thought Napoli looked brilliant early on but blew themselves out and man city just brought good players on for good players and were just picking them off as they were trying to equalise. Insigne's goal was top drawer, crackers if they don't go through which is up in the air.

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Watched this instead of the spurs match because it looked the better game and also BT arselicking and fletch and McManaman commentating which usually has me sticking knitting needles in my ears......anyway, thought Napoli looked brilliant early on but blew themselves out and man city just brought good players on for good players and were just picking them off as they were trying to equalise. Insigne's goal was top drawer, crackers if they don't go through which is up in the air.

Aye Napoli have got to go to Doneskt and win, then hope city beat  Shakatak in the last game. Far from nailed on... I couldn't stand the thought of watching spurs beating Real in front of 80k+ at Wembley. I respect Pochettino and his players but the whole club remain cunts iiyam :glare: 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Aye Napoli have got to go to Doneskt and win, then hope city beat  Shakatak in the last game. Far from nailed on... I couldn't stand the thought of watching spurs beating Real in front of 80k+ at Wembley. I respect Pochettino and his players but the whole club remain cunts iiyam :glare: 

Aye, hope they go through rather than shakatak donuts. :good:

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Taking 4 points from real is very impressive 

First time Real Madrid have lost an away group game in 5 years. Hell of a record that, also a great performance by spuds. Even the 30million man had a canny game.

1 minute ago, LooneyToony said:

Everton just equalized against Watford 2-2

But how does Watford get a guy like Richarlison?  Only 20.  Would love to have him on the left side.

Hes at a shop window club in the most popular league on the planet. The Pozzos will be wanting to sell him on to a champions league club for tens of millions in the next 18 months. It's working for Watford at the moment but it's unlikely to go their way long term iyam.