Other Games 18/19

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

Only if he has a problem and no one else can help

Poor lad. Sounds like he needs a holiday. He could come down under but being the way he is he may be a target for a few clouts from Irish backpackers and the like.

I'd be gutted for Buffon to go out this way, but for the rest of them, I hope Sweden win. Since 2006 the Italians have acted like they've got a God-given right to be at the top table and they've not been particularly good in the meantime, a finals run in 2012 excepted where they bored their way out of the group, beat us on PKs in a wretched match, and got trounced in the final. 

59 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

What the fuck is your problem ?  I've got a double on Sweden and Denmark to qualify what's your problem with that ?  Are you my bookie you fucking bellend.

Hes Irish you stupid bastard

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Buffon crying his fuckin eyes out the dirty great jessie...Bobby Charlton says crying with emotion at victory is fine but crying because you got beat just isn't on. I agree :cuppa:

Aye, how dare he cry when his international career just ended in the worst possible way. 

A World Cup without Holland and Italy just isn't going to be the same :(

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Hes Irish you stupid bastard

So fucking what you fucking cock sucking prick.  I have a bet on Denmark I want them to win and he called me a cunt.  I'm I not allowed to back against his team because he is actually Irish. 

You fucking dickhead

10 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

So fucking what you fucking cock sucking prick.  I have a bet on Denmark I want them to win and he called me a cunt.  I'm I not allowed to back against his team because he is actually Irish. 

You fucking dickhead

If you can't see why he'd be annoyed at your support (without context) of his team's opponents, you need to try harder.

Much harder.

Just now, Rayvin said:

TT is really dramatic at the moment.

Fuck you, you massive Nazi!

:munch:

Edited by The Fish