Other Games 18/19

Just now, Ant said:

i was until he got all pissy about it and i came back to 2pages of the above at which point i thought i'd wind him up more :lol: 

I'd love to believe you, Ant, I really would ;)

23 minutes ago, Ant said:

i'm in ok form today surprisingly, lad in our office is a literal bundle of nerves, refuses to talk about the match, or predict a result etc

Can you get him as far as denying the match is even taking place? That would be quite funny.

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's funnier cos that cunt who likes accusing people of being keyboard warriors flipped his lid. We knew he was a cunt when he was victim-blaming abused women the other week though. Cunt.

That's not how I remember the debate. But you believe want you want to believe. Shit stirrer.

3 hours ago, Ant said:

I can take it just fine, and there's literally a bit on every post that says "Location: Ireland"  for me, so aye cuntlombo it was hardly going to take much investigating 

hope it's 0-0 and we score in the 90th just to make sure your defeat is drawn out as long as possible

I think I'll hoy a saver on 0-0, then hope Denmark win with a last minute goal in injury time scored with a THenry style handball.

As I backed Sweden and Denmark to qualify 90 min score doesn't matter. 

A win win..cheers cunt

Couldn't give a fuck about Ireland or Denmark tonight, I should want the Irish given the fact it was me Grandma's country of birth, but I genuinely don't care  If England play like we did the other night against Germany, there's no reason we can't give these Brazilians a game.  Henderson is missing which is great but can someone tell me why once again he is playing the utter shit Livermore.  I talk to Geoff Thomas on twitter sometimes, canny bloke, what a shit footballer though and he was no worse than Livermore.  Southgate's excuse for not including Shelvey doesn't wash with me neither.

Edited by McFaul

5 hours ago, The Fish said:

He called you a cunt because, without context, it looked like you were wanting his team to lose out of spite, rather than wanting Denmark to win. Which would be a cunty thing. If you'd said "Howay Denmark, show me the money" he might not have called you a cunt, because he could infer you were chasing that paper.

Either way, we all call each other mean things, I wouldn't take it personally. You silly cunt.

I don't take it personal tbh. 

Now get yourself back on SMB and suck some more mackem cock.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I don't take it personal tbh. 

Now get yourself back on SMB and suck some more mackem cock.

Check out this Keyboard Warrior.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Come on the Irish.If James McClean impresses at the World Cup Rafa might put a bid in.He'd improve us a really piss off the makems.

Worst post I’ve ever seen