Other Games 18/19

An old workmate of mine who was a character in his own right, told me about being in Cork, (IIRC?') and cracking on with a lercal taxi driver whose patter by the sound of it was similar to my old work pal. Anyhow, he gets talking about Roy Keane's father who was known to the local taxi drivers for being a bit of a blaggart when he was full of peeve. One day, the taxi driver picks Keane's Dad up and he's obviously had a few and full of it. "Do you know who my son is?" He says. The driver says to my mate that he didn't let on he knew. "Go ahead, I don't know who your son is." Pissed Keane senior replies, "I'll give you a clue, he's Ireland's and Manchester United's greatest ever captain. There you go!" The taxi driver looks in the mirror deadpan and says, "fuck me! You big Paul McGrath's dad?" Keane senior took it well, "fucking Paul McGrath? I'm Roy Keane's Dad! Fucking Paul McGrath?" :lol:

Might've just been a tale for a tourist but it made my pal laugh. :D

19 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

And again at fault,this time he did a 'Krul', shit his pants in the face of the enemy.

I wouldn't like to be in a trench with him in a war!

Arnautovich might have broken his wrist. Although you'd think his arms dropped off the way he's going on :lol:

My daughter had a double break of her forearm last week and went to bed with it like nowt was the matter. 

My point being Arnautovich is a big Jessie

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Arnautovich might have broken his wrist. Although you'd think his arms dropped off the way he's going on :lol:

My daughter had a double break of her forearm last week and went to bed with it like nowt was the matter. 

Those leg wiggles he did to let every one know it hurt, were impressive to be fair.

17 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You've got a daughter?