Other Games 18/19

That they're using VAR at the top level as they work the kinks out is absolutely ridiculous tbf. Let it ruin a load of games in the pub leagues until it's perfected and then introduce it to the top level. This has been the most shambolic launch of anything you could possibly imagine.

9 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

This has been the most shambolic launch of anything you could possibly imagine.

Let me introduce you to Lewisham Council's bi-weekly bin collections.

Christ, I'm middle-aged.

Joselu would have struggled to put Rochdales first away tbf. Not sure what the Spurs defence were doing for it mind. Missed the 2nd half as I watched the Dortmund match but glad to see they got a draw as they played well first half. 

6 hours ago, Dougle said:

Think Shearer was wrong on that Delph red card mind... looked a 100% jobby to me like

I thought after the half time tunnel fight/handbags. Pep would be livid at his post match interview. 

Maybe someone had a pep talk with Pep ?

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not that rubbish. Brighton and Huddersfield nearly pipped us to win it with much poorer squads

Aye and we won the league with Anita a regular and Gayle nearly top scoring in the division.