Other Games 18/19

41 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Aye and we won the league with Anita a regular and Gayle nearly top scoring in the division.

Aye, but whilst it’s funny to pretend the league is a piece of piss, whilst laughing at the Mackems, realistically it’s a pretty competitive league

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye, but whilst it’s funny to pretend the league is a piece of piss, whilst laughing at the Mackems, realistically it’s a pretty competitive league

Look at the sort of prices a good Championship-level centre-forward costs. Even with inflated prices for players because of the tv money etc it still raises the level. Would it be silly to say it's in the top 10 leagues in Europe? Revenue-wise I would imagine it is

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I didn't say anything about the mackems or about how competitive it is, that clip, the defending on the wing, the ball in and the defending of that were all garbage yet those two teams are up at the top end of the league.

You're reading way too much into what I said.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:05, wykikitoon said:

Mitro scored the neet 

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 14:30, Noelie said:

Aye, ye're reet.

And wots more Mitro has scored again today and played 90 minutes.

We needed that Kane goal, with our trip to Anfield looming.  

Those two dropped points yesterday man. We’d be pulling slowly away from the pack if we’d managed to cling on instead of still being right in the mix.

2 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Half empty stadium and booed off at half time. Wenger has got to be gone soon.

I think he will go at the end of the season. 

Keown got a bit snappy pre match with a sun jurno who said wenger needs to go. He wasn't happy at all :lol:

Frankie Boyle said that trump is redefining what presidential means. As in Martin Keown fell and hit his head and has been classed as fully presidential. 

Attendance at arsenal apparently 58,000 tonight.

There was about half that at best, attendance figures are fucking pointless.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Attendance at arsenal apparently 58,000 tonight.

There was about half that at best, attendance figures are fucking pointless.

I wonder how many Arsenal would get if they won fuck all for 40 years 

A lot of people saying Wenger should walk or go now.

I think considering what he's done for the club in the past thats disrespectful.  Let him go at the end of the season.

You feel me fam?

Will he go at the end of the season though? He appears to want to go on forever. Would a new face right now be the right choice and would they be able to make up that ten point gap to the top four? It might be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal to miss out on European football next season if they're not going to make the CL.