Other Games 18/19

23 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

BBC says Man U have not won any of the last 28 games they've been losing at half-time. Incredible stat if so and nothing could be more emblematic of their decline as a force in English football. When they were losing at halftime under Fergie you knew he'd kick fuck out of them in the dressing room and they'd go back out and win 3-1. 

It will be a hell of  comeback if they do it tonight, especially after playing so shite in the first half

36 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

People underestimate how much of a colossal fuck up that really was.

Could’ve been worse, we could’ve lost 3-2

Not a bad hit though tbf. What a result for us. Keeps a bit of daylight betweenus and the bottom 3. I know we all bemoan the overuse of “must win” but Southampton at Home is absolutely massive. 

SEASON-DEFINING 

On 3/5/2018 at 03:07, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sky's football coverage has basically become Neville basking in the sound of his own voice.

Thank God he was such a good manager that his opinion on how to set up a team is worth listening to

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm hoping for the team I dislike the most to get a win.  If we weren't in such a dire situation I would have been wanting Palace to stuff Man Ure.

2 hours ago, Noelie said:

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm hoping for the team I dislike the most to get a win.  If we weren't in such a dire situation I would have been wanting Palace to stuff Man Ure.

You're right like but every little helps.