Other Games 18/19

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

The problem is that when hes not being played where he wants or in a system he likes its not just a case of him not dominating games, he becomes incapable of making 5 yard passes. He gives the ball away like nobodies business in a majority of the games I see him play and its not when hes trying to make Shelvey-esque raking balls out to an overlapping fullback, its him passing to his midfield partner a few yards away, or this

https://streamable.com/amukq

It’s because he’s completely uninterested unless he’s especially catered to. As soon as it came out that he was unhappy about playing deep, his performances went to shit immediately. It’ll be him or Mourinho gone in the summer because at this point, Pogba is about as useful as a dabbing Youssef Mulumbu.

My laddie likes him and tbh, half the reason they bought him was because primary school kids like his hair. Same goes for the fans from the far east who have a similar mentality to primary school kids when it comes to football

1 hour ago, Alex said:

My laddie likes him and tbh, half the reason they bought him was because primary school kids like his hair. Same goes for the fans from the far east who have a similar mentality to primary school kids when it comes to football

:lol:

When @Rayvin sees this post.....

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Looks like another English club out of the CL.

I read in more than one paper that the premier league is THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD EVVAAA!  because we had 13 teams in the last 16 so I think you're just talking rubbish sunshine :huff:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, beatty said:

Swansea busy killing the beautiful game with this ultra defensive approach against Spurs.

Said the Newcastle fan. :lol:  

;)  

1 hour ago, beatty said:

Swansea busy killing the beautiful game with this ultra defensive approach against Spurs.

I don't understand why they waited until 2-0 down to actually have a go. 

1 hour ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Hardly gonna risk him in a friendly and before he goes away for internationals.

He’s in his national sides squad? Fully expect him to return with a knock then. 

I want a draw or a Huddersfield win.  Not sure which I prefer, but keeping Palace effectively 6 points behind with 7 games to go (and having played a game more) would be nice.

Although Huddersfield have 7 from 27 points so keeping them behind Newcastle would be nice too.

Ok, I want a draw...I think.