Other Games 18/19

13 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

WBA beating Bournemouth :o

That doesn’t matter. If we’re caught by West Brom I think we can kiss goodbye to the Premier League like

7 minutes ago, Howay said:

On the plus side Huddersfield look fucking rank. 

Aye, I just came on to say if Newcastle can't beat these we may as well just forget about the Premiership.

Remind me of the Welsh Barcelona.

Royal Antwerp V Newcastle United today.

Dubravka; Manquillo, Mbemba, Lejeune, Haidara; Ritchie, Shelvey, Merino, Murphy; Atsu, Joselu.

Substitutes  Harker, Yedlin, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Hayden, Diamé, Kenedy, Fernández, Pérez, Gayle.

35 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Salah is obscene, like. Reminds me of when younger Messi would go full pelt into the area and ghost past about 3 defenders with ease.

He’s having a cracking season but the comparisons in the press are premature. Messi has done it for 10 years straight, Salah is having a 6month purple patch 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He’s having a cracking season but the comparisons in the press are premature. Messi has done it for 10 years straight, Salah is having a 6month purple patch 

Just needs to make it 9 months and get to the WC that way. If he never scores another goal after that I'll not be bothered. Knowing our luck though some clogger from Stoke will snap him in half on the last day of the PL season and any hope Egypt had of success will be down the drain.