Other Games 18/19

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Fluke 

Yes and no Alex.

He intentionally swung his foot at it, probably more in hope that the ball would end up in front of him as it was a shit pass back to him.

He even said so in the post game interview.

But Riley has been great the last couple of weeks, scored a hat trick the game before, so you have to give him credit for trying just to get something on it.

11 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Swansea right in the clarts now after Southampton win and they got beat off Chelsea

Only just got beat off Chelsea, Swansea could have knicked that game, played well in the second half but missed some good chances.

15 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Swansea right in the clarts now after Southampton win and they got beat off Chelsea

I hope not, I'm really supporting Hughes' bid for the double this season, the dour prick.

6 hours ago, sammynb said:

Yes and no Alex.

He intentionally swung his foot at it, probably more in hope that the ball would end up in front of him as it was a shit pass back to him.

He even said so in the post game interview.

But Riley has been great the last couple of weeks, scored a hat trick the game before, so you have to give him credit for trying just to get something on it.

It was a bit tongue in cheek, ie great bit of skill but a large slice of luck for it to end up as it did 

Inter 2-1 up and down to 10 men against Juve, if this stays the same Napoli’s match against Fiorentina tomorrow is going to be a belter. 

Fucking hell, Juve get two in about 3 minutes to make it 2-3. Puts Juve 4 points clear, I’d like to see Napoli do it but it’s looking slim after that turn around. 

Edited by Howay

3 hours ago, Howay said:

Inter 2-1 up and down to 10 men against Juve, if this stays the same Napoli’s match against Fiorentina tomorrow is going to be a belter. 

Fucking hell, Juve get two in about 3 minutes to make it 2-3. Puts Juve 4 points clear, I’d like to see Napoli do it but it’s looking slim after that turn around. 

A crazy match 

Juventus could well win the league because of those 3minutes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alex said:

It was a bit tongue in cheek, ie great bit of skill but a large slice of luck for it to end up as it did 

Fair enough.

The team they beat, owned by the Citeh franchise, in post match interviews complained they didn't deserve to lose because "the lad will never score another goal like that in his life" really boiled my piss as they were second best the whole game.

Citeh, cunts across the globe.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Howay said:

Looking even slimmer now Napoli getting beat 2-0 and been down to ten men from 8mins.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Looking even slimmer now Napoli getting beat 2-0 and been down to ten men from 8mins.

Aye, think that about does it for that. Shame. Good use of VAR to turn the wrong pen and yellow decision to be a free kick and red. Diego Simeone’s son is a canny player mind. 

Edited by Howay