Other Games 18/19

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nor do I claim non-existent military service, but hey ho! 

Tbf, unlike yourself he’ll have been at the game 

• Haha 1

It has been confirmed by a US hospital that have done some tests or whatever that Karius had a concussion during the CL final.

Ramos the culprit after Van Dijk shoved him into Karius for no reason.

Ramos won them that final :lol: quite possibly the greatest shithouse to ever play the game

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Bizza said:

:lol:

In the warmup to the match, the commentators were pitchside with the camera facing the goal. In the background you could see him have an absolute howler. He epitomes a busted flush currently.

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/06/2018 at 07:33, essembeeofsunderland said:

I told you he was dodgy when Everton signed him 

Well well well.Again I have to be the one to highlight Pickford being a dodgy keeper.He lined the wall up then took a step to the right,resulting in him not being able to dive far enough to the left to make the save.I await your defence for the dodgy makem bastard.

He's howling at the moon, a la leazes mag. I don't particularly rate Pickford but he's nowhere near as shit as essembee makes out. Most haven't really mentioned him either but it's one of his strange obsessions. (Not that anyone really gives a fuck about it). :lol: