Other Games 18/19

The pundits attitude and presenter's narrative when a top 6 are getting/have got beat by a non top 6 side is unreal. Genuinely look gutted, angry and wanting to know what's going wrong? Switch it around and not one fuck is given, it's all about the glory boys being, err, glorious. Turtle shite, man, the state of Sky and BT. 

• Like 1

Manchester United look very poor. Love that Guardiola is getting right under Mourinho’s skin without saying a word. 

The players look like they won’t play for Mourinho, and honestly who can blame them? He uses all of his press conferences to insult his own playing staff. No doubt another attack will follow this game. 

• Like 1

Thoroughly enjoyed that.  Will also enjoy Mourinho further alienating his players after the match.  Wouldn’t be surprised to hear a player pop off in the press about him as well.  This has the potential to turn into a glorious garbage fire this season, and I’ll thoroughly enjoy it.

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Manchester United look very poor. Love that Guardiola is getting right under Mourinho’s skin without saying a word. 

The players look like they won’t play for Mourinho, and honestly who can blame them? He uses all of his press conferences to insult his own playing staff. No doubt another attack will follow this game. 

I bet they regret hiring him now. At one stage they thought they were too good for him because he didn’t play the right type of football. Then they were desperate to win at any cost and assumed with the right  backing he’d have them ‘winning ugly’ or whatever. Now they just look like expensively assembled mediocrity. It’s great because that cunt and Man Utd are made for each other. 

• Like 1

:lol: Aye it’s class. He often has digs at Pep about spending money but Man Utd have surely matched them under Mourinho. I see dick head pundits stick up for him and say “well he wanted a quality centre half” ignoring the fact that under his tenure they’ve spunked £70m on Bailly and Lidelof, how many times should they open up the cheque book? He hasn’t improved a single player that was there before he came, and of the players he’s bought at least half look dog shit. 

He doesn’t seem to have any purpose for his transfers either, he’s still playing people out of position like Young playing at right back today. Fred for instance seems like a player he only bought because Pep wanted him, same with Alexis. I think it shows as for all the money he has spent they don’t seem to have any identity as a team and look so disjointed. Their best games seem to be ones where Pogba or someone has a day where they’re unplayable and just run the game, if that doesnt happen they just look average. 

• Like 1

28 years since Liverpool last won the title. If you'd said back then it would be that long it would've been very hard to believe. It's five years since Man U last won the league and I think they'll easily make it to ten.

46 minutes ago, Alex said:

I bet they regret hiring him now. At one stage they thought they were too good for him because he didn’t play the right type of football. Then they were desperate to win at any cost and assumed with the right  backing he’d have them ‘winning ugly’ or whatever. Now they just look like expensively assembled mediocrity. It’s great because that cunt and Man Utd are made for each other. 

And yet they handed him a new contract in January despite them being miles off Man City and the problems being evident at that time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And yet they handed him a new contract in January despite them being miles off Man City and the problems being evident at that time.

The thing we can all thank more than anything is that tit Ed Woodward is in charge of handling Mourinhos contract. The only man more inept at his job in the league is Lee Charnley. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone see the two fuckers in the crowd hiding their mouths while talking like managers now do? 

Or the one praying complete with sign of the cross? 

We might be in deep shit but I still love watching these fuckers squirm. 

• Like 1