Other Games 18/19

Babel who hit the post from less than a yard out and was immediately subbed :lol: Shocking outfit and absolutely nobody anywhere in that team contributed anything. Mitrovic spent all of his time whinging and starting fights with the keeper, Babel kept overhitting and underhitting passes and that Serri ffs. Looked like a luxury Anita who has been fooled into thinking he can try defence splitting passes. Get rid of them, sick of it.

We beat Man City the game before last. I agree where we are is worrying but we beat City, and came very close to getting a point away to Spurs if it wasn’t for a goalkeeper error.

Our next 5 games after Wolves are games we can definitely pick points up in. Tbh I don’t rate Wolves as highly as the press do so I can see us getting something there as well. We could also see Almiron take to the PL quickly and improve our attacking side of play. 

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Burnley winning at Brighton, seems the teams around us are all picking up points which is worrying because we aren't.

We won two of our last 5, which isn't great but 4 of those teams are after the CL spots.

Just watched the highlights of Cty v chelsea.

Man City are retaining the league imo, they're utterly relentless, the goals today were just about the perfect mix of brilliance and ruthlessness.

Aguero now tied with Shearer for most PL hat-tricks, he'll deserve that record when he inevitably takes it, what a player.

36 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Man City are retaining the league imo, they're utterly relentless, the goals today were just about the perfect mix of brilliance and ruthlessness.

Aguero now tied with Shearer for most PL hat-tricks, he'll deserve that record when he inevitably takes it, what a player.

Aye they're a class side and they will win it IMO because of their class in depth.  If the bin dippers loose Salah or Fanny Dyke they're fucked.

7 hours ago, Ant said:

He's quality so hardly matters, part of reason he gets into the positions is those runs 

No doubt hes quality but just imagine if he had better timing of those runs, he'd be up there with some of the best in the world today imo (he'd need to be more clinical with his finishing as well mind)

Edited by 247

7 hours ago, Andrew said:

And it should have been 4, I'd be waking in a cold sweat if I missed that one, much worse than Ritchie's from earlier in the season. Aguero deserves to forget about it after his first though. Can you imagine how many hat tricks Shearer in his prime would get playing in the current Man City side?

Pogba sent off in the 90th minute.

Refs been card happy all night and ended up with nowhere to go other than sending Pogba off for something that could have just been a freekick and nothing else.