Other Games 18/19

Apparently bottles were thrown by Man Yoo fans last night at Di Maria. Why wasn't this on Radio5 at all today? 

If this was the other way round the scum fans would be crying for PSG to be thrown out. 

I see Klopp has been charged for crying over the ref and getting a blatent offside goal too. Mad bastard. Starting to sweat is he a little? 

27 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently bottles were thrown by Man Yoo fans last night at Di Maria. Why wasn't this on Radio5 at all today? 

If this was the other way round the scum fans would be crying for PSG to be thrown out. 

I see Klopp has been charged for crying over the ref and getting a blatent offside goal too. Mad bastard. Starting to sweat is he a little? 

Bloody Cockneys!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Ross Barkley was a bit shut when he cane on, is he getting games at all?

Hes played loads for Chelsea this season, Sarri likes to swap him and Kovacic based on...apparently absolutely nothing.

Hes just not that good

I get the impression Barkley was signed to meet the homegrown quota or whatever the fuck it is. He was a better player about 5 years ago. Which would be alright if he was 35 rather than 25 

City are 2-1 down to schalke after two penalties that, frankly, would never have been given against city if we were playing them.

VAR took an age to confirm the first one but both were the correct decision in the end.

On 2/20/2019 at 20:48, Andrew said:

City are 2-1 down to schalke after two penalties that, frankly, would never have been given against city if we were playing them.

VAR took an age to confirm the first one but both were the correct decision in the end.

You think the first one was a deliberate handball? 

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You think the first one was a deliberate handball? 

I think it was close enough to have been a fair call, but most of my experience of things being given as penalties regards them being given against us so...

In seriousness it was struck hard but Otamendi was a decent distance away and he does watch it coming all the way onto his arm then spins away just as it connects, I think he knew what he was doing and hoped he'd get away with it.

https://streamable.com/q65ql