Other Games 18/19

Sutton mentioned it on 606 as a tongue in cheek remark saying is that was these idiots want to come back.

Make Birmingham play their next 2 games behind closed doors, it need punishing. 

On 3/9/2019 at 14:29, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fish will never think we’ll be relegated. Even that time we did get relegated.

Hey!

On 3/9/2019 at 14:47, Alex said:

He’s basically Steve McClaren 

HEY!!

On 3/9/2019 at 14:51, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Same hairline, anyway

Fair.

• Haha 1

Aye, can only assume that the likes of Maddison, Wan-Bissaka, Gunn and Nelson are going to the Under 21 Euros but it's hard on Ward-Prowse, who should really be getting in over Loftus-Cheek or Barkley. I'm not sure I've ever seen that Michael Keane have a good game either. It'd be Coady or an return for Smalling if it was me.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, can only assume that the likes of Maddison, Wan-Bissaka, Gunn and Nelson are going to the Under 21 Euros but it's hard on Ward-Prowse, who should really be getting in over Loftus-Cheek or Barkley. I'm not sure I've ever seen that Michael Keane have a good game either. It'd be Coady or an return for Smalling if it was me.

Barkley has played well since the turn of the year so can understand his call-up but like you say Keane is poor, Loftus-Cheek has barely played. Trippier has been poor defensively, Delph hasn't played much this season, Maguire has been shit, Tarkowski is very average, Pickford has been shite!

Rice's performance against us was lauded by the TV pundits. The highlights of his performance were shown to be nothing out of the ordinary. The cockney press do like to shout from the rooftops if a cockney youngster shows promise. Going back a few years but Gazza and Waddle were shite you know, until they signed for Tottenham. Cockney media bollocks. 

Aye fair play to em and this should play into City's hands as I dont think they have a deep squad like them.

If Van Dijk gets injured they're fucked.

Has Salah been out for a few weeks injured or summit?

On 10/03/2019 at 14:40, Howay said:

Awful that like, really dangerous as well since Grealish knew absolutely nothing about it. Blowing kisses and giving a thumbs up ffs, hope Grealish presses charges. 

No makem would ever run onto the pitch and assault an opposition player. Oh, hold on a minute..... 

1. Why is Paul Ince still getting bookings as a pundit?

2. Is Molineux the worst ground in the top flight for trying to impose a false atmosphere?

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, ewerk said:

2. Is Molineux the worst ground in the top flight for trying to impose a false atmosphere?

The firework displays man :lol::lol: 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

1. I call him Paul Once as that's the amount of times you need to hear him speak before realising he's a bull's Clem. 

2. Probably.