Other Games 18/19

Always nice to watch an Allardyce team getting howked. 

I know he hasn’t had much chance with the goals but I still really don’t understand why Pickford is held in such high regard. 

Well you always bang on about not being officially relegated until the season is over etc so the same would apply for winning the league. It’s bollocks seeing as they award the trophy but it’s your ‘logic’ not mine

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Plenty of empty seats again today at the Emirates.

Can't blame them for not turning up, Arsenal fans have been starved of success for many,many months now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Don't talk shite!

Fuck off! The keeper is standing on the penalty spot ffs, it's an embarrassment. Hits it well but howay. Also, if you're taking umbrage about him being lazy then I'm not even sure what to tell you

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fuck off! The keeper is standing on the penalty spot ffs, it's an embarrassment. Hits it well but howay. Also, if you're taking umbrage about him being lazy then I'm not even sure what to tell you

Where should he be stood? They get trained to stand a bit off their line to sweep up, he got done by a worldly that happened in the blink of an eye. 

Don't think he's been a lazy player either. Sure he's been leisurely in his mid 30s but what do you expect?!