Other Games 18/19

11 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Ole on loan from Molde while Phelan carries on in his role as sporting director of Central Coast Mariners. What a bizarre appointment.

Fucking hell, shirley someone at Man U are taking a leaf out of the Mike Ashley book of how to take the piss.

Central Coast Mariners are the worst run club in the A-League.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/17/the-a-leagues-sinking-ship-who-can-right-the-central-coast-mariners

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Marco Silva appears to be a bit of a fraudster as well. He's worth about 10 games worth of good results and that's it.

He might get a job for Club Brugge mind.

17 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Given the money Everton have spent they are fucking hopeless. They've spent £250mil in 18 months :lol:

Souness reckoned Everton maybe shouldn't have went toe to toe with Spurs as Spurs have better players yet Benitez gets pulled to bits by the same knackers for not 'having a go' at Man City despite spending two bob on our squad and man city having at least two players for every position better than our first team. I get the feeling they don't really care much for us or Rafa? :dunno:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Souness reckoned Everton maybe shouldn't have went toe to toe with Spurs as Spurs have better players yet Benitez gets pulled to bits by the same knackers for not 'having a go' at Man City despite spending two bob on our squad and man city having at least two players for every position better than our first team. I get the feeling they don't really care much for us or Rafa? :dunno:

I noticed he said that, 90 minutes after saying that Everton should try to press high and take the game to them. His suggestion got proven to be a pathetic one and then he had the cheek to say that it might have been a bad idea all along :lol: 

• Haha 1

Rangers gave a lot more than I thought they were capable of. Deserved it although that's probably the worst two sides quality wise that I've seen in that fixture for a while and the bar is very low. The away allocation would've helped Rangers cause. Don't know what the score is there but it's not right in derby games. 

Rangers deserved the win on effort alone, they were as motivated as I’ve seen them for an Old Firm match in years. Celtic looked like they were out for a stroll in the park and couldn’t string two passes together.