Other Games 18/19

16 hours ago, Howay said:

Chuffed to see how fucking crap Palace are. Wish the drop on them since their fan base were intolerable cunts over that sack of dicks Pardew. 

:lol: nicely put 

• Like 1

I think there's an element of rose-tinted glasses there tbh, or at least I remember trudging through plenty of tedious teatime draws in Izmir, pointless friendlies against Saudi Arabia and the like when I was a kid. I suppose at least the Rous Cup gave us Mirandinha. :D

4 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Southgate :lol:

Just sums up the state of English football when he's at the summit.

As uninspiring an appointment as you could get but it looks like he's going to qualify easily and even if you're shite in the finals it's about as much as any England manager has done in the last ten years.

Syria. :lol:

Well, I don't envisage a memorable WC being held in Russia so I guess for that reason they deserve to go. These arab teams love to play-act and time-waste through a game. Syria is doing it now against Iran and it isn't even half time yet ffs.