Other Games 18/19

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I can just imagine Allardyce being smug as fuck after that despite offering absolutely nothing even at one down and just got lucky. He'll have it spinned that it all went according to plan. :lol:

:lol: Aye they barely had a kick, like I said before even when they did it was just booting it up to Niasse and Calvert-Lewin. Typical Allardyce shite already, it’ll get them to safety mind but they’ll have to bin him off in 6 month. 

It was fairly funny to hear Neville kicking off about the pen, didn’t he do something on sky sports a few years ago where he said that anytime there is any contact the player isn’t diving? Can’t stand that little manc chode. 

Letter of the law?  There are five pens a match.  Everyone knows it's an unwritten law that it takes more in the box to give a pen; like with accidental handballs inside/outside the box. 

How have Man City not created more chances here btw?

23 minutes ago, Ant said:

why you think i'm trying to justify it "because it's lovern" is beyond me

I didn't say this btw but I assume you're just conflating our opinions.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Embarrassing. Thank Christ I'm not watching it on Sky.

Aye, there's a reason I'd rather stick with the Yanks/Arabs even though I can watch it on Sky/BT.

BT yesterday, man.  Their slogan should be "BT - We don't know football"

Just now, adios said:

Surely you're taking the piss. :lol: 

@ewerk

I only wish I were. When I heard he was going to be on I thought it was for a quick chat pre match but they’ve got him stuck between Souness and Neville for the whole thing.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I only wish I were. When I heard he was going to be on I thought it was for a quick chat pre match but they’ve got him stuck between Souness and Neville for the whole thing.

I'd fucking love it if Souness lost his rag with him.

In their 1-1 draw against Liverpool, Everton played about 50% of their passes long.

In their 4-0 win against West Ham, Everton played about 13% of their passes long.

Tell me again, Mr Allardyce, how you've played different football at every club you've managed? 

Mourinho pretty well summed up by reports of the post match bust up after the Manchester derby yesterday. Knob.

Mourinho became embroiled in a row with Ederson, City’s Brazilian goalkeeper, who was standing just inside the dressing-room door and the two started shouting insults at one another in Portuguese. Mourinho is said to have accused Ederson of play-acting to waste time and then reverted to English, screaming “you fucking show respect. Who are you?”

47 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Mourinho pretty well summed up by reports of the post match bust up after the Manchester derby yesterday. Knob.

Fair enough though because his sides would never resort to underhand tactics (not that City particularly did, or needed to).