Other Games 18/19

What’s the problem for the West Ham fans? The dildo brothers have consistently backed their managers and secured the steal of the century with that stadium and they’re outside of the relegation spots. Okay, the stadium isn’t great for watching football and Moyes was an uninspired appointment but for a tinpot club with a few cup trophies under their belt the fans seem to have high expectations.

22 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What’s the problem for the West Ham fans? The dildo brothers have consistently backed their managers and secured the steal of the century with that stadium and they’re outside of the relegation spots. Okay, the stadium isn’t great for watching football and Moyes was an uninspired appointment but for a tinpot club with a few cup trophies under their belt the fans seem to have high expectations.

Agreed, we always get the deluded tag but fan bases like West Ham are far worse. For a side that have been nothing more than relegation bait for the entire PL era they have extremely bloated expectations. I always enjoy seeing them go back down, trampy and horrible club. 

3 minutes ago, adios said:

Well, at least they'll have really given their players a lift with that exhibition.

It was quality watching that fat twat try and plant the corner flag in the centre circle while the players just stood yelling at him and holding their arms out as not even the stewards could be arsed to stop him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

It was quality watching that fat twat try and plant the corner flag in the centre circle while the players just stood yelling at him and holding their arms out as not even the stewards could be arsed to stop him. 

Aye. :lol:  

19 minutes ago, Howay said:

Agreed, we always get the deluded tag but fan bases like West Ham are far worse. For a side that have been nothing more than relegation bait for the entire PL era they have extremely bloated expectations. I always enjoy seeing them go back down, trampy and horrible club. 

I’ve got it! They’re not playing the ‘West Ham way’. That must be it.

Edit: seven minutes too slow.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 1

:lol:

Genuinely hard to pick who I’d like to see go down with such lovable sides like Stoke, West Ham, and Palace fighting the drop. Hard to pick two out of them since Alan Pardews barmy army looks a safe bet to go down. 

Edited by Howay

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

Genuinely hard to pick who I’d like to see go down with such lovable sides like Stoke, West Ham, and Palace fighting the drop. Hard to pick two out of them since Alan Pardews barmy army looks a safe bet to go down. 

Some daft cunt at work was calling them Pardews Taxi Troopers the other day :lol:

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

Stoke and West Ham for me because of their shit fans and I’d like to see West Ham try to fill their council stadium in the Championship. Palace fans pissed us off over Pardew but otherwise they’re an irrelevance.

Fair points, think West Ham is probably a definite for me. I probably agree with the Stoke choice as well. Plus if Palace keep Roy there’s no hope of them doing anything in the future. 

I know there’s still a chance of us going down but it gives me hope that those around us are having melt downs while our group is close knit and hard working. We also put in decent performances more often than not, it usually comes down to us lacking the quality to kill games off.