Other Games 18/19

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Allardyce has successfully killed his own crowd by sitting deep and letting Liverpool have all of the ball in a derby :lol: Hopeless

I turned it off after twenty minutes. Football shit, shit atmosphere, one can't be arsed with it, the other is managed by Allardyce who has put a cold clammy hand over their highlight of their season. The mackems think he's great though. :good:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I turned it off after twenty minutes. Football shit, shit atmosphere, one can't be arsed with it, the other is managed by Allardyce who has put a cold clammy hand over their highlight of their season. The mackems think he's great though. :good:

:lol: Perfect description. If this is what Everton are mustering up at home these days, I'd expect us to give them some damage

Fucking god awful that match. The football served up by Everton under Allardyce is complete dogshit, the press went mental on us for being anti-football against Man City yet don’t seem to go after an Everton side that are that unambitious every week. 

Did anyone see the crunching tackle from Young on Aguero? It was the kind of tackle where you normally analyse to see if it should’ve been a red, but they didn’t even get the penalty :D Great game like, even if City should’ve been 6 up at half time.

Just saw that Ashley Young tackle; fucking hell!  Murphy wasn't even sure it was a red. :lol:  

Retrospective ban, Shirley?

Edited by adios